There 20 chars on the site now. And they have still not added:

C. Falcon
Jigglypuff
Luigi

Possibly:

Mewtwo
Marth
MR. G&W

You forgot Falco, Ganondorf, and Ness.  I'm pretty sure all 3 of them are returning. 

thanny Roy and Marth were the most recent and the original Fire Emblem heroes respectively when Melee was released.  Now Ike is the most recent and Marth is... still the original lol.  The fact that Ike is included makes it pretty likely that Roy is not.  So Ike and Marth are the logical combination.

Around the Network

Update: Trophies

What are trophies? These are solid objects that appear as prizes and offer explanations of characters!

You can check out the poses and learn the background of a variety of characters.

Characters in solid form, complete with explanations!

You can view them from a variety of angles. Whirrrrrreeee...

You’re going to get a lot of these, so we’ve added images of them to the list to make them easier to identify.

You can arrange them by series.

And you can line them all up. This can’t be outdoors, can it?

Take a look at these, for example, if you want to learn more about a character you saw in the background in Smash. Or when your interest in a particular character’s back story has been piqued and you want to learn more about them.

Having trophies that explain your characters is quite useful.

And, in a bonus mode, you can even create something like this.

Choose several trophies and place them however you like!

You can even change the background. It’s all up to you.

Since we’ve gone to the trouble of gathering all these universes together, I hope you’ll enjoy gaining a deeper understanding of these characters. It’s with that intent that we’re all working so hard.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

There is a pikmin monster in the back of the last pic...olimar confirmation? Probably not...but fuel for the fire.

There were Pikmin trophies in SSBM too. Doesn't really add any fuel at all lol.

Pretty good update. I figured we'd get an update for trophies eventually. I'll enjoy collecting them as always.

I fail.

Edit...but at least I'm at the top of the page .

Around the Network

The 35 years old Tingle is in...

Nintendo sure loves Tingle to put his mug in front. Thye funny thing is they managed to create an awesome game for him too. BTW, "Tingle my Wii" is just a matter of time before it happens.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Ah, 10 weeks and 50+ updates away from Brawl time.

Hey, Tingle is cel-shaded. More evidence of a possible cel-shaded Link as a playable character?

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

EEPiccolo said:
Ah, 10 weeks and 50+ updates away from Brawl time.

Hey, Tingle is cel-shaded. More evidence of a possible cel-shaded Link as a playable character?

No, he's just cell shaded because his most recent appearance was cell shaded. Cell shaded Link isn't happening. He would have to be a Link clone which Sakurai doesn't want.

glad to see the trophies are going to be in brawl; they added so much replay value to melee.