By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

There's too many collectables.. I'll be doomed to lock myself in my room for 6 months to get every sticker, trophy, CD, stage, character, mode and option. Oh, and the single player. And bonus mode highscores. And online.

Proof of how big it's going to be: I showed a random guy at school Snake's moveset, and he was like, "Wow. Snake's in Brawl? I'm getting a Wii."

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

Personally...the trophies didn't add much to Melee for me. I really just needed to get a couple rare trophies to unlock a stage or something if I remember correctly...otherwise, the points racked up so fast, it was pretty easy to just buy all the trophies in the Lottery after a while.

I hope trophies are harder to get in Brawl...trophies that you'll be earning once in a while even 6 months after its release...being able to buy all of them the first week kinda makes them pointless.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Cracker Launcher? Gooey Bomb? WTF

Haha...apparently fazz was not keeping track of updates back in May.

The Cracker Launcher and Gooey Bomb have updates on the Dojo already...just check the items section.  All those trophies shown have been revealed already hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Notice the Wii(tm)? I wonder what they'll do with Snake's trophies. 

Around the Network
KTurbo said:

Notice the Wii(tm)? I wonder what they'll do with Snake's trophies.

Um, remove the Wi(tm)?

Ehm, Playstation(tm)?

Uh...they'll probably list the Nintendo systems he's been on. NES and GC.

They could list a game or two from PS and PS2 I guess...it's not like adding a logo would be that hard. But to keep it in the Nintendo world, they'll probably list Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes as his games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Well, what if they would make a trophy of an item that's been on a PS game? Sure, they could remove the logo. But that would just be... bah!

They'd probably do a Konami logo and write "metal gear solid" next to it