By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

fazz said:
Bacon, you and everyone knows Fox's FS will be the last update. Haha J/K ;D

-_-

I know. *cries*

What sucks is you know they will continue updates after the game comes out. It is impossible for them to put all characters/final smashes/special moves/stages/music/all items/how to plays on the site before the game comes out. I'm pretty sure Sakurai will want to put up all characters and all of their moves and stages music etc. up on the site. That has got to take well over 200 updates!!!!!!

Around the Network

Wow. i found boxart for this game that actually looks really good. heres the link.

http://www.estarland.com/index.asp?page=NintendoWii&cat=&product=28429&q=

sorry i couldnt post the pic, i dont know how to. also the pic is kind of small but still the best boxart ive seen yet.

my first attempt...here goes nothing (maybe a box with a red x)

OMG...I posted my first pic EVA...winner am I.

I like Bacon said:
fazz said:
Bacon, you and everyone knows Fox's FS will be the last update. Haha J/K ;D

-_-

I know. *cries*

What sucks is you know they will continue updates after the game comes out. It is impossible for them to put all characters/final smashes/special moves/stages/music/all items/how to plays on the site before the game comes out. I'm pretty sure Sakurai will want to put up all characters and all of their moves and stages music etc. up on the site. That has got to take well over 200 updates!!!!!!

They might...but it doesn't matter...you'll play the game by then.  The updates that show up on the site after the game launches would be minor items and perhaps secret stuff.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Now it's time for Guess the Update!

I guess a character!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I guess a character too. Maybe a profile.

STAGE! When's the last time we had one of those. Second guess...item.

We had a stage the update before last...so no.

I actually predict Meta Knight's profile.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

ok...egg on my face....I thought the warioware update was a minigame...i suck at this whole guessing thing...i lose even before it starts....lol