By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Very cool video...I cannot wait to actually play this game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

And sorry, but I was wiped last night...staying up til 2 am was not an option.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Here's the update since nobody's posted the official video yet:

Update:  Pit's Descent

The invasion by the Subspace Army has engulfed terra firma in chaos. One angel watching the scene from the heavens receives an imperial order from the goddess Palutena and embarks on a journey.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Here's a Gametrailers video, in case the official one does not work(me).

@ben,

I was waiting until we got to the next page to embed the video, but you beat me to it.

Edit: And here I thought that voice acting in MP3 was foreshadowing... 

Around the Network

Very cool looking. It looks like this is how Pit's adventure mode will start. I think the way it works is there is a basic plot (the videos we have seen so far) and then each character has their own plot relating to it (Pit's entrance in this).

Eh, these are all gaming icons...they can't talk...most of them anyway.

Haha beat you!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Since Pit watches the stadium explode, I'd guess he's (one of) the first characters you play as after Mario and Kirby.

It appears that so far we know...

Scene: Mario and Kirby fight, make up, bad guys show up in Meta-Knight's ship, Zelda and Peach show up.

Level: Mario (and possibly Kirby, Zelda, and Peach) fights the little purple bad guys.

Scene: Ancient Minister and ROBs set bomb. Mario gets KOed out of stadium by Petey Piranha, who then puts Zelda and Peach in cages.

Level: Kirby fights Petey Piranha, releasing either Zelda OR Peach.

Scene: ??? Who knows? The Stadium ends up blowing up/getting transported to Subspace.

Scene: Pit see Stadium explode, sets out on own adventure.

Level: Platforming with Pit (???)

Who knows how this will really work, though. The fact that you choose who to save with Kirby suggests to me that at the very least, you'll be able to play some levels with different characters. But maybe you can play almost any character on almost any level, depending on your choices and actions.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

cool. *is now waiting on Fox's FS and his video in the Sub Space Emissary*

Bacon, you and everyone knows Fox's FS will be the last update. Haha J/K ;D