By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Oh yeah, and even though the "Say something about the person above you" thread has more posts, this thread has nearly double the views at 45,000 compared to 25,000.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

This game keeps on getting better and better!

The top ones I am waiting for are:

Sonic
Paper Mario
Luigi
Mr. Game & Watch

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

supermariouniverse said:
This game keeps on getting better and better!

The top ones I am waiting for are:

Sonic
Paper Mario
Luigi
Mr. Game & Watch

Paper Mario phails hard. We have Mario. Why do we need him again?

In all fairness, at least 10,000 of those views are mine.

They could give Paper Mario different moves, like turning into an airplane or something, but you make a good point Smashchu, the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Oh yeah, and even though the "Say something about the person above you" thread has more posts, this thread has nearly double the views at 45,000 compared to 25,000.

Sure, feel safe for now. But you know that the onslaught will happen. "wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland" is on its way. Right now it isn't doing that amazing, but it is going at a steady pace. This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates" and "Say something about the person above you" are fads just like Tickle me Elmo. Both threads aren't made for the long run and will soon be outdated because they lack teh UEFA cup.

Your fantastic sarcasm never ceases to amaze me. That was hilarious.

Currently playing: Civ 6

supermariouniverse said:
They could give Paper Mario different moves, like turning into an airplane or something, but you make a good point Smashchu, the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Yeah, you could probobly make a good moveset out of him, but of course, i don't feel there is any use for him.

I_Like_Bacon, i saw you on gamefaqs talking about fox in Galaxy

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

It's updated, but I can't get the video to load.

Same here :(