By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Oh well, I'm off to bed; I'm sure the link will be fixed tomorrow. My 5 yr old son will be excited to see it.

Around the Network

NO its Kid icarus guys! HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXI-nWXqvI

Youtubed LOL that looks so awesome!

Hell, it does looks awesome.

Great update.

Cool. I was hoping there would be a brief cameo at the end, of whatever the first grunt enemy Pit runs into is.

Hopefully we'll get another stage and a returning character this week.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

RolStoppable said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Oh yeah, and even though the "Say something about the person above you" thread has more posts, this thread has nearly double the views at 45,000 compared to 25,000.

Sure, feel safe for now. But you know that the onslaught will happen. "wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland" is on its way. Right now it isn't doing that amazing, but it is going at a steady pace. This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates" and "Say something about the person above you" are fads just like Tickle me Elmo. Both threads aren't made for the long run and will soon be outdated because they lack teh UEFA cup.

I had to catch my breath before I could type. Wow... just Wow...

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Around the Network

thanks for the video Xyrax, I still can't get it to work on SB DOJO.

Sweet video!

This game keeps on getting better and better.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

the kid icarus clip looks great and very interesting, i mite have to test him out when i get my hands on this...

...sorry link but i mite have to switch over my alligence

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Very Nice.

That was pretty cool.

I like how they characterized huim. He is the captain of Palutena's army, so he acts professional, but at the same time, acts like a kid.