Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Man, this game just keeps getting better and better with every left field anouncement.

Around the Network

"Wh-what the heck is this? What is going on? What kind of joke is this?"

my thoughts exactly, until i went back a page and realized its the real update. looks really cool. Looks like they'll have a good mix of normal and crazy stages.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

That's pretty cool with using the original WarioWare games, and not the games from the Wii version. Not that I have anything against the Wii version, but I just love the way that Sakurai doesn't ever forget about the roots of Nintendo's games.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

That stage looks crazy, like the Game&Wactch stage, just......crazy.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

I don't get this stage...so are you still trying to knock everybody else off the...uh...stage while the microgame is going on? Or do the microgames interrupt play during the actual stage that is shown in the last pic?

This game is wild!

Around the Network

I figured it would be a stage, since we were overdue for one, but I didn't think i was going to be this crazy.

Looks like it's kinda hard to tell where the ground is hehe. I doubt we'll be playing here after a few times, but it looks like crazy fun.

So far, it seems like the Bridge of Eldin is gonna get the most play from my friends and I, since they like more flat maps. That and the Great Fox level, since I'm sure they'll make it again.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So I went to the Dojo to see what last night's update was, and for whatever reason, my browser didn't notice the update, so I saw "Gliding" at the top. I came to this thread to see if anyone knew why there was no update, and saw the WarioWare picture at the top of the page.

I thought it was one of those fake updates from the Mojo site. At first glance, it looked like someone just clipped some old shots of characters and threw them on some old WarioWare screens.

Anyways... This stage is going to be incredible. 20 stock fights will probably only last about 4 minutes, though.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Hehe, it's so ridiculous it can't be real!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Arrrrrgghhhh it's unspeakable
I am a big fan of WarioWare, but I didn't even try to think of WW stage...

True fighters don't wear socks.