By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

So glad they put Diddy Kong in. Now I can give him a huge pounding to make up for all the stress he caused me in Road to Strikers Cup in Mario Strikers Football.

Around the Network

I predict tomorrow's update will be boring because we had a new character today. Maybe the special moves/Final Smash of a veteran character, or maybe a new one if we're lucky.

(my predictions are always wrong, so I'm trying to bring us luck here =P)

yeah donkey kong, yoshi, and wario can be considered mario cuz they first appeared in mario games but diddy is strictly donkey kong with the exception of mario sports.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I am a bit dissapointed, because I wanted them to do a Diddy Kong/Dixie Kong combo. That would have been awesome.

Nevertheless, he sounds like he is going to be a very quick fighter.

Never liked Diddy, oh well I could use someone to beat the crap out of when I'm in a bad mood :)

Around the Network

I too am going to beat the crap out of Diddy for all the Red Cards he's pulled on me in Strikers.

Great update though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Awesome update kinda wished it was DK jr tho, i love to play as him in mario kart.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

w00t!!
Diddy Kong is in!

Double w00t!!
GameFAQs guy was full of crap!

Now that Diddy Kong is officially in, I think a redesigned Ganondorf has moved to the top of my "most wanted" list...

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Oh well, I don´t like Diddy Kong that much. Just looking at him annoys me. I´ll never use him I think, but I´ll beat the crap out of him as often as I can.

We shall all take Revenge on Diddy for our Strikers frustration! Seriously I'll actually enjoy playing as him. I like fast characters. :)