By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

this was..unexpected..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

AWESOME CHARACTER!!!! YAY!!!

I wonder what kind of FS they'll give diddy. Maybe a helicopter or something will come from diddy kong racing or something.

Game_boy said:
...that's 7 out of 17 website-announced SSBB characters from the Mario series now.

Err... what? There's Mario, Peach and Bowser, then maybe Yoshi if you count him. A lot less than seven.

When Sakurai is late, he always comes with surprises. I guess that blows the whole "Lucas as next newcomer" theory.. Now i can slap Diddy with Donkey, just like the good old times on DK 64! Yay!

And final Smash...DK Rap. All on screen characters commit suicide. Or something with a guitar, i don't know. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Finally! It took so freaking long! Diddy Kong means our profit friend who said Lucas was the next newcomer to be announced is wrong, so look forward to Ness sticking around! I can't say it was unexpected. It's surprising he wasn't in Melee.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Finally! It took so freaking long! Diddy Kong means our profit friend who said Lucas was the next newcomer to be announced is wrong, so look forward to Ness sticking around! I can't say it was unexpected. It's surprising he wasn't in Melee.

I think it's possible that Nintendo found out about that guy saying that, especially because this update was late as F and is 'bang up' like it wasn't pre-prepared and rushed out to screw with that dudes predictions... it's possible they changed it all.  I still think he's got some credibility.

OriGin said:
naznatips said:

I think it's possible that Nintendo found out about that guy saying that, especially because this update was late as F and is 'bang up' like it wasn't pre-prepared and rushed out to screw with that dudes predictions... it's possible they changed it all.  I still think he's got some credibility.

I hope that was sarcasm.

OriGin said:
naznatips said:

I think it's possible that Nintendo found out about that guy saying that, especially because this update was late as F and is 'bang up' like it wasn't pre-prepared and rushed out to screw with that dudes predictions... it's possible they changed it all. I still think he's got some credibility.

I don't think he has a tiny bit of credibility.  Remember he had to stretch the facts to get away with counting his prediction last week as two predictions in the first place.  Nintendo certainly doesn't spend time on GameFAQs, so I'm sure they didn't find out about it.  The guy is simply full of shit.  He thought he had the safe money with Lucas and lost.  I will be entertained to see how he tries to spin this, but there is zero reason to believe a single thing he says anymore.

True fighters don't wear socks.

LOL... yeah you're right, what am I saying... lol