By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

vgchartz was lagging for a bit there...I apparently haven't missed it yet though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

It's late... so that means it's gonna be great, right? =P

perhaps a Metroid stage? *crosses fingers*

Probably just a proximity mine.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Sakurai is taking quite a power nap today.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Diddy Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My most wanted character!!!!!

Around the Network

Donkey Kong’s pal has finally joined the battle! Unfortunately, screenshots fail to truly capture the way he moves.

He scrambles around the battle, using whimsical fighting moves while wielding both his Rocketbarrel Boost and Peanut Pop Gun!

Never cared much for this character, but he looks pretty fun. Will be interesting to see how weird his moves really look like.

Grr... still no Ganondorf. >_

Hehehe

Parokki said:
Never cared much for this character, but he looks pretty fun. Will be interesting to see how weird his moves really look like.

Grr... still no Ganondorf. >_

...that's 7 out of 17 website-announced SSBB characters from the Mario series now.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.