By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Do you think by Dec. 3rd we will see thing in the game or will there be a few things they did not show.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

Oh, there will be plenty in the game that won't be revealed on the site by Dec 3. I still hold to my prediction that characters not initially available in the game will not be revealed on the site before Dec 3 (yes, I think Ike and all the others shown on the site thus far will be initially available). I'm sure there will be other goodies, too.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

There's always goodies...you needn't worry about spoilers...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So many goodies, that's what's great about the series - you can't possibly manage to give away all the secrets. One secret I wish they'd hurry up and give away, though... NESS!!! PUT HIM IN! SHOW ME HIS NEW MOVES!!! Wah!

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

I predict tommorow will be the peach update. If not then friday. It must be this week.

EDIT: Sorry Ben but I'm first on the new page.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

I'd love to get a better look at that gorgeous dress of hers. Was worried they'd go for a simpler look and do away with the lovely pink corset, but friday's update showed it's something different and possibly even more detailed.

萌えええええ...

I predict a Final Smash.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Update: Kid Icarus: The Underworld

"Kid Icarus: The Underworld" (1:06)

You can play Kid Icarus on Virtual Console now. Have you tried it? You should really get a hold of this game and just sink your teeth in.

In terms of music, I think the most memorable themes for players were the Grim Reaper theme and the Game Over theme.

For this arrangement, I had these themes incorporated.

You might imagine it to be a bit forced, but I think it sounds quite good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Sounds cool...unique as SSB music anyway, I've never played Kid Icarus though, so I'm a bit oblivious.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

i bought kid icarus on vc a few days ago, its pretty good.

Also i like how they remade the theme, sounds good.