By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:
El Duderino said:
nice updates, did I miss anything important over the last five days ??? I´m to tired to check all the forums and updates... oh well maybe tomorrow :)

Uhh...you'd be wise to backtrack through the last few updates...Friday's was the best update so far...

Very Nice, Thanx Ben, I did´t expect a real single player at all, nice going Nintendo, looks like they really want to work out all the (very few) downsides of the last part. I thought these updates would slowly lower my interest in this game since there would be less suprises but now I ceep wanting it more and more every week.

Around the Network

Predictions?

I predict music.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i predict music or ike's final smash

Wow, khfan30, so close

Update: Ike: Special Moves

Ike’s up special move, obviously, is "Aether." And it is ethereal. Oh, yes.

<Up Special Move: Aether>

First he throws the sword!

Then he leaps after it and catches it in midair!

Then he swiftly plunges, slicing the air!

Of special importance is the fact that he is resistant to attacks for a moment right after throwing his sword.

He’s not flinching?!

He’s not really invincible—he still takes damage. But he won’t flinch in the slightest.

This time, there are several moves like this among the heavy characters, so watch out!

Oh, he also has this special move...

<Standard Special Move: Eruption>

His standard special move is called Eruption!
You can even charge this one up.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

MARTH CONFIRMED!!!

Essentially. Those moves are both awesome. And they aren't Marth/Roy's. w00t.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network

I was close with my prediction. :) His specials are pretty cool and that stage in the last pic lokks awsome. Is that the donkey konga stage, if not, What stage is that and what game is it from?

expected Peach or music.

Erik Aston said:
MARTH CONFIRMED!!!

Essentially. Those moves are both awesome. And they aren't Marth/Roy's. w00t.

Uhh...how does this confirm Marth?

And cmon I like Bacon...you really expected Peach on a Tuesday?  We'll probably see a Peach update no sooner than a week...probably a couple weeks...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

khfan30 said:
I was close with my prediction. :) His specials are pretty cool and that stage in the last pic lokks awsome. Is that the donkey konga stage, if not, What stage is that and what game is it from?

Yeah, that's the Donkey Kong stage...the waterfall in the background...can't be any other level.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Oh noes, Ike is Marth 2... uber cheap and uber powerful :S