By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Another good use of the Wii's embedded framebuffer, smoke particles. Woot. :)

Around the Network

I wonder if this smoke's going to affect the AI in any way? Probably not.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Meh. Peach this week.

EEPiccolo said:

I doubt it, which is why i turned off the invisible thing in melee it didn't affect the AI at all.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Probably won't affect them...but who plays against AI anyway?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

You're playing against AI during the single player modes. Although now this is also making me think of the Nintendogs assist trophy, which also blocks your view. I know the AI in Melee didn't take into account if you were visible or not. It probably won't in Brawl, either.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Jammerkid said:
EEPiccolo said:

I doubt it, which is why i turned off the invisible thing in melee it didn't affect the AI at all.

The invisibility item also makes you not take damage.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

It's quite possible they'll consider that...perhaps they'll "dumb down" the AI when smoke hits...like drop a level 9 fighter to a 7 or something...I dunno...that's what I'd do to solve the problem anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

nice updates, did I miss anything important over the last five days ??? I´m to tired to check all the forums and updates... oh well maybe tomorrow :) 

El Duderino said:
nice updates, did I miss anything important over the last five days ??? I´m to tired to check all the forums and updates... oh well maybe tomorrow :)

Uhh...you'd be wise to backtrack through the last few updates...Friday's was the best update so far...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM