By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

nice music. still like Battlefield's, Fox's, and the Zelda music more though.

Around the Network

I wonder what the menu music will be like, if the last game's menu music is now the Battlefield music hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This music sounds much like title theme of Kid Icarus from NES

True fighters don't wear socks.

Awesome :)

I do love Kid Icarus ... so very, very much.

That music "literally" sent shivers down my spine... :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

My sound card crapped up on me so all i can hear are my PC's cooling fans. Very relaxing.. I hope for no more music updates until i return to my regular PC.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

FANTASTIC UPDATE!
I had to chime in for those that don't know...

See, this is why I like video games.

That song is from stages 1-1 through 1-3 from Kid Icarus.
aka The Underworld. (The theme song is a touch different)
Like "Shams"
If you hear that tune, it doesn't mean "happiness".
It means you are gonna die like a thousand times trying to get to the top of this damn mountain, only to see the words
"I'M FINISHED" as Pit gets killed over and over and over.

That is a f'ing battle chant if I ever heard one, AND they even incorporate that EVIL grim reaper song right at the end!!!
The Grim Reaper! If he is in the game as an assist trophy, it would be one of the greatest add ons ever as he goes from calm to psycho in a blink of an eye.

This update was the most nostalgic one. It's one thing to incorporate old video games, but when you make someone feel like they are a kid from a few bars, you have truly made somethng special.

Go buy Kid Icarus. It's worth $5.
It is one hard game for all those looking for a challenge.

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

I played Kid Icarus as a kid and I did not quite enjoy that tune. The first part was fine, but the Grim Reaper section just did not mix well with the first part. It's nostalgic for sure and I could totally imagine the games visuals in my mind as I heard the tune - but as a composition - it doesn't work for me.

I want you!

It's a pretty short piece, and it sounds like the whole piece, not just a section of it. It doesn't sounds like the length of music that would be used in a stage; hopefully it's used elsewhere. It's a nice piece for sure, but it wouldn't loop very well over and over again during a fight, having the Grim Reaper and game over themes tacked at the end. It just wouldn't flow while looping.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Well...it could be Pit's fanfare, but I'm guessing it is a part of a larger song...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If anything, they'll add the temple tune to the end of that.
I would definately like to hear that meshed together....

Kinda how the Donkey Kong Country loop changes tempo.
(I'm guessing most of you know what I'm talkin' about)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!