By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Darn it, wrong again. I like this music update. Been waiting for a music update. Peach will be on friday I know it!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

$10 says no Peach this week.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ben's calling you out, Xeo!

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

He's calling me out too. and I don't take that bet......

>_>

*steals $50 from you*

and Ben, you need to at least add Hammer. Bro., Nintendog, Chikorita, and Goldeen. They are already covered in the assist trophy and pokeball updates. I'm 100% sure that they will never get their own profiles. Please add them, I have OCD and the list must be perfect! *twitches*

Around the Network

Fine.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yay! Thank You! ^_^;

as much as i want there to be, i dont think we'll be seeing peach this week. they already have mario, wario, bowser and also yoshi and donkey kong who are all mario characters. on top of that, there is samus, zero suit, and zelda that already have bios so i doubt that peach, who is probably the only other female aside from sheik maybe, will see an update. i expect captain falcon for some reason. but i rely hope that i am wrong.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I think they will add the bio of Meta Knight or Snake before adding peach.

Maybe we will see a new stage by the week's end ( hoping for Metroid ).

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft