By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gametrailers comparisons are lies both versions of grid video are the ps3

It's possible it was only the PS3 version on the replay section...because they did look different the whole time except during the replays.

I thought the 360 looked brighter the whole time except during the replays, they looked similar there. It was stupid of GT to do that for whatever reason, but I think it was only during the replays.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

wow ,,if that was the case they could be in some trouble

Yakuzaice said:
Yeah, I saw that earlier.  Pretty much the same quality as any of their "comparison" videos.

Now who is to say they were ever real comparisons?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^^yea this could question their whole comaprions to date

SpartanFX said:
Well there have been some in the ps3s favor. Like the oblivion comparison.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
It's possible it was only the PS3 version on the replay section...because they did look different the whole time except during the replays.

I thought the 360 looked brighter the whole time except during the replays, they looked similar there. It was stupid of GT to do that for whatever reason, but I think it was only during the replays.

So they purposely filmed in game video from both versions and then for some unknown reason "accidentally" took PS3 only replays and put them into each video, alter them and put them in favor of the 360??? I doubt it. That is quite a stretch. Also not to mention still makes them look stupid and completely unprofessional.

What you are suggesting, altered video, doesn't happen on accident.

They have been caught red handed, plain and simple.

Yes they can fix it and put 360 in game footage into the comparison but it still doesn't negate the fact that they altered the PS3 only video to put it in favor of the 360.

In my eyes that site is now dead. Point is that you can NEVER take a biased sites word for anything.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

sc94597 said:
SpartanFX said:

yea i know that,,,but i m not saying some PS3 ports look better or anything,,,I m just saying this kind of practice in their proession could show some exaggerations to get more attention which is really bad as it's misleading the public.

SpartanFX said:
sc94597 said:
SpartanFX said:

yea i know that,,,but i m not saying some PS3 ports look better or anything,,,I m just saying this kind of practice in their proession could show some exaggerations to get more attention which is really bad as it's misleading the public.

Who knows how many games they have done this with?

Currently playing:

Um...wow.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, though. They still provide a great service to us all, and I love the layout of their site.

But if they really used the ps3 version for both and dumbed down one to make the ps3 look bad, then...wow.

sue deformation... they caused hundreds of thousands loss sales of their fabricated comparison videos.