By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gametrailers comparisons are lies both versions of grid video are the ps3

link?

Around the Network

Are you fucking KIDDING me?

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=395719&page=1

It's 7 pages long.

The question is, how long will it take GT to put up a new comparison video? Or will they just not put one up at all after this?

damn it aint loading for me.

Who actually thinks they messed up? Come on it's quite obvious they changed the settings. I've noticed people saying this in the GT thread.

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=395719&page=1

It's 7 pages long.

The question is, how long will it take GT to put up a new comparison video? Or will they just not put one up at all after this?

Thank you. This link proves that nothing I said was with malicious intent and I would appreciate if the mods did something to repremand the one who reported me for doing nothing wrong at all.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Heard this from PS3 people a lot, I guess they finally have some proof. Any comparison video they make is questionable now.

This is why I think gaming journalism is almost totally useless these days. Want your game to sell? "Subsidize" the website/magazine.

Sweet. What a comparison that was. It's like comparing a grain of rice of the same kind. There having a field day comparing two same things.

They screwed the internets!

funny thing is that the one that said Xbox 360 looked better(like all other comaprison clips they did the 360 version was more vibrant)and here we are seeing that both of them were actually for PS3,,,,lool.

I think sony should watch this website closley and take some legall action for misinforming the public