By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gametrailers comparisons are lies both versions of grid video are the ps3

Have you guys seen there GTA4 comparison? They obviously made the PS3 version look much worse.

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
Have you guys seen there GTA4 comparison? They obviously made the PS3 version look much worse.
Yeah also the DMC 4 one. This proof has made me finally think of gametrailers as almost bad as gamespot.

sc94597 said:
Username2324 said:
Yeah also the DMC 4 one. This proof has made me finally think of gametrailers as almost bad as gamespot.

GT might want to watch out if they are doing bullshit like this. I was joking when I said sue but if they get caught there is a chance that Sony can take some legal action.

OMG, this is huge, this is alot worse then the gamespot thing, this is clear evidence of them fucking with videos. Is this being talked about on other sites yet or is it not known about. I wish someone out there saved a copy of this video. GT could be sued for stunts like this. I'm still too drunk to check other sites and start the bitching.

BenKenobi88 said:
It's possible it was only the PS3 version on the replay section...because they did look different the whole time except during the replays.

I thought the 360 looked brighter the whole time except during the replays, they looked similar there. It was stupid of GT to do that for whatever reason, but I think it was only during the replays.

You should check out their other comparisons, in most it's pretty clear they tampered with the lighting and other effects in the 360's favor. It's pretty obvious something is fishy when all other reviewers say the PS3 version is better, and they say the opposite. The larger releases I recall are GTA4, DMC4 and Burnout, all said to be better on PS3 and then Gametrailers goes and says the opposite.

Around the Network

Man what video was it for?

Ithink I'm going to send them an angry e-mail

I sent them an angry email demanding they explain themselves, though I doubt they will reply, or they will give some bullshit excuse.

Apparently the gametrailers forums are discussing the topic.

I wonder who just reported me for responded to a post that had zero malicious intent, I only responded based on facts that were reported and gave my opinion on the matter which I believe is entitled to me.

I just recieved a message stating that I was reported as a malicious user. Clearly I did nothing to support that claim.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Could somebody send me a link to the thread about this on Gametraillers.