By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Channel Released in NA

What, did you skip the 5 minute intro instruction video about the channel?

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
Honestly, I'm a little irritated with how you access the DS downloads. If I didn't already know about it, and then specifically go hunting for it, I easily could have gone months without ever realizing it existed. They really should have had a button to specifically access the list of videos with DS downloads attached to them.

So your saying you wouldn't click the button that says "Find Titles for You", Once you click that the demos list button is on the bottom.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

jlauro said:

Didn't see anything like that when I loaded it up, just a 2 minute video advertising a bunch of Wii sports-ish titles.

nordlead said:

So your saying you wouldn't click the button that says "Find Titles for You", Once you click that the demos list button is on the bottom.

figured it out myself once I navigated away from the DS download page.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Fantastic. All the preview videos and game trailers look much better than the crappy compressed junk we usually see on the Internet.

This is definitely a great feature especially for casual gamers who don't look for game info on the Internet like we do.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Soriku said:
Nice! What DS demos are there?

read the thread

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
jlauro said:

Didn't see anything like that when I loaded it up, just a 2 minute video advertising a bunch of Wii sports-ish titles.

No.  I think you are referring to the digest video, which is just clips of the latest vidoes.  You want the "Nintendo Channel Info Video" is 5 minutes long.

I haven't yelped about this in the past (at least not here), but the lack of additional storage has now officiallly begun to bite Nintendo in the ass as I don't have enough room on the internal memory to receive their propaganda.

Way to go, Nintendo!!

(Yes, I know, I know: delete/move something to the SD card. Regardless of this 'fix', it's borderline absurd for Nintendo to be locking these things out over concerns about piracy--anyone that's going to steal the VC stuff can get them on an emulator and the games will run *better* there, and we've already seen the Wii hacked, so blocking it due to concerns about running homebrew, etc., don't really fly, either. Fix this, Nintendo!)

I haven't been hit yet, but... I suspect it will hit soon. Most of the VC games I am semi-interested in, I already had a PS2 or GC version, or are just over priced for download of an old game. Wiiware games will probably be larger and closer to what I am willing to pay, and suck up the blocks quicker...

Of all the wii owners that are online, it's probably less than 5% that are impacted today... but within 6 months it will probably be over 40%.....

Again, I urge you all to try the Ninja Gaiden Swords demo.

It's quite impressive.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Downloading