By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Channel Released in NA

It seems to be consistent with their crappy release list on the nintendo.com web page.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I'm downloading now.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I watched a bunch of videos and tried about 3 demo's. No slow down on my end, everything ran very smoothly. I have my Wii wired so I rarely ever have any online issues.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

nordlead said:
It seems to be consistent with their crappy release list on the nintendo.com web page.

Not really.  It's far more complete at nintendo.com.  I mean, it doesn't even have Sonic and the Secret Rings listed which has been out a long time, or no more heroes, which is also on nintendo.com.  I fail to see the consistency.

Woot. I wondered what the glowing was this morning. Pretty cool.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

jlauro said:
nordlead said:

Not really. It's far more complete at nintendo.com. I mean, it doesn't even have Sonic and the Secret Rings listed which has been out a long time, or no more heroes, which is also on nintendo.com. I fail to see the consistency.

The problem may be that it launched early.

I looked for a description of the channel and a lot of sites had it launching on the 12th of May.

I am SuperLloyd!

(Im)patiently awaiting the Dawn of the New World!

I was looking more at the up-coming games. I really haven't looked much at both, but Nintendo typically doesn't update that list until way after the game gets released.

Who knows why they left some out, but I'm sure every publisher will want to get on there.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

This is awesome. I just played the Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword demo. Sweet game. I can only imagine how difficult it gets in the alter levels. I might just have to give this one a purchase.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I wanna download this now... but I have to wait 10 hours... until i get home

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Honestly, I'm a little irritated with how you access the DS downloads. If I didn't already know about it, and then specifically go hunting for it, I easily could have gone months without ever realizing it existed. They really should have had a button to specifically access the list of videos with DS downloads attached to them. myself for not realizing that the "find titles for me" button would actually give me a list of sorting options, including "DS downloads"

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her