By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - No European Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War sales.. ?

I just noticed that the FFT:LW sales are almost at 600.000 worldwide, evenly split between Japan and America, but there are no Other sales listed. It's as long out in at least Europe as it's out in America, and I've got a PAL copy, and you would think there might be more guys on this continent like me and elsewhere in Others.. so.. ehh.. am I overlooking something or am I really as good as the only one with this game over here.. which would be.. really strange.. ? http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=3316

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Unfortunatly software is hard to track and their are a number of games like this have no european data.

it might be fixed eventually ... im guessing europe sales are around 200k ...

That's quite significant. If we would guess the game's sales in Others at 200.000, that would mean it misses 25% of it's actual sales in the chartz, which is 33% of it's sales now charted. Might this be somehow more a PSP tracking problem then a problem for other systems?

''Hadouken!''

This site gives a guesstimate to sales. Many times they are close but there are noticeable times where they are flawed. Unfortunately many games are missing data.

Good job insulting the site by answering a question that wasn't even asked Auron.

Around the Network

It didn't do well at in Europe sadly. I wouldn't expect more than 125k.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Many many many games have missing or outdated data, this is still a work in progress, I believe.

Well there are 2 reasons for that my friend :

1. Tracking games in Others is hard
2. Your talking about the PSP , the most undertracked ( software wise ) system from all .

But look at games like Daxter : it did over a million in Others and its not even tracked at all . Ratchet & Clank Size Matters is Platinum in Others , meaning that it sold 300k at least and we still have 0 numbers . When we talk about the PSP get used to have flawed data , and expect rabid DS fans proclaiming that the PSP is dead software wise ( luckily their hardware argument is long dead ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

PSP software tracking in Europe is not as complete as in other places, we are missing EU data for like half the PSP library, i don't know whether ioi is working on a solution though

hunter_alien said:
Well there are 2 reasons for that my friend :

1. Tracking games in Others is hard
2. Your talking about the PSP , the most undertracked ( software wise ) system from all .

But look at games like Daxter : it did over a million in Others and its not even tracked at all . Ratchet & Clank Size Matters is Platinum in Others , meaning that it sold 300k at least and we still have 0 numbers . When we talk about the PSP get used to have flawed data , and expect rabid DS fans proclaiming that the PSP is dead software wise ( luckily their hardware argument is long dead ) .

I still have yet to see you post any solid evidence that the PSP is more unrepresented than any other system. Every system has unrepresented games. I'm getting tired of you keep on making the same argument, yet not have any statistical evidence to back it up. Put up or shut up.