By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stof solves the problem of the short DS stylus

I got a larger one with a carry case i bought Nice idea though.

Around the Network

Nice Idea. Prehaps for the next DS nintendo will have extendable stlkus's.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I love the way you held your stylus in exactly the same way in the last photo as the first one lol

The first picture is to demonstrate that if I held it the way I wanted to, it was way too short. See how the back of the stylus doesn't even make it to my hand and ends up inside? I Can't play like that!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

NintendoMan said:
Nice Idea. Prehaps for the next DS nintendo will have extendable stlkus's.

take not nintendo!

Around the Network

Stof was faking the pictures! Here's his real pictures, with his fake appearence removed and his real face included. I just don't see why he felt he had to be anonymous.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Hey you look different than your avatar :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!