By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stof solves the problem of the short DS stylus

stof said:
BCNR34 said:
one of your teeth is really yellow

That's just a combination of bad lighting and go to hell.

:)

Is it a smokers tooth?  Not making fun of you, I smoke and I have the smokers tooth.  

Great work on the Stylus, too.  I already did it to my DSPHAT, My Lite doesn't need it. 

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
You could just... ya know... hold your DS in the middle.

Except when I hold the stylus I need it to rest against the side of my hand. That's why it's too short, because unless I hold it right up at the front, the back of the stylus doesn't reach my hand and I loose a good solid hold on it.

Also, that pen is awesome.

Also also, yup - Brothers in Arms DS which, I might ad, is an awesome game. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Too bad there are already Extendable Styluses, Which are actually really good. I had one for my original DS, and there are now some for DS Lite. The Best Part is, they Actually fit in your DS.

Oops. I hit quote instead of Edit.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Brothers in Arms is a pretty good game, its just a bit short, you should try CoD4 on DS it's done very well, I love that game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Can you use any stylys? The main disadvantage of this is that you cant fit it in the DS for storage

I recommend the Mario Kart stylus. I can't find mine right now to post a good pic, so I found these crappy ones online:

Apparently it doubles as a necklace.

You can buy extendable styluses. I have a couple for a DS Phat but unfortunately they don't sit in the Lite. Assumably someone has produced something similar for the Lite.

I hope this is the first in a very long series of "Stof solves the problem of" threads.

Here are some recommendations for things you can solve:

AIDS
Rubik's Cubes
Cancer

I have a nice stylus I got from the japanese bookstore that hangs from a string on my DS and another extendable metal stylus from a Japanese game import shop, it'll cost you around 10 dollars to get both. I know that's half the price of a DS game but cmon, pimping out your DS is fun!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-