By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stof solves the problem of the short DS stylus

I can't possibly be the only one out there who feels the stylus on the DS lite is far too short to be comfortable when playing.

I find it sits far too low on the side of my hand, sometimes even missing it all together like this. 

So in turn I have to scrunch up my hand like this:

Well the other day I finally found the solution to this problem. I've included a short visual aide to assist you through this complicated advanced stylus extending technique. Eat your heart out Johnny Chung Lee.

All you do is take a common cheap pen like this

yank out the insides like so

And insert the back of the stylus in to your empty pen casing like so.

And now you're ready to win World War II, just like so

It's that simple, it works great and yes that's a pink stylus what's it to ya!? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Next time you do this, comb your hair and wear a button up like Johnny Chung Lee does.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

one of your teeth is really yellow

Off topic, but how did you not get the role of Shaggy in the real-life Scooby Doo movies?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Can't you buy like 2 of those for like 5$ and they are padded?

Around the Network
BCNR34 said:
one of your teeth is really yellow

That's just a combination of bad lighting and go to hell.

:) 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

*applauds Stof*

To much work, just use a pen.

That's the best idea ever.

Oh you're one of those wrong-handed people, that's your problem.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )