By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stof solves the problem of the short DS stylus

Nice. I'll keep this in mind when I get a DS finally.

Around the Network

Seems like a good Idea too do that,
but, I got used to the DS lite's stylus because of the Normal DS' teeny tiny Stylus...

The most interesting or intriguing question i've got from this thread is: why oh why did he reverse them, hahaha

Is that the fishing in Phantom hourglass? I haven't tried the fishing yet... LOL... if it's not... what is it?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

yeah i use the phantom hour glass pen now

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Those pictures some how make me feel dirty, like I'm watching something naughty that I shouldn't be.

You know that feeling when you're on google and a picture of a fat naked woman comes on the screen and you look away real quick because it's nasty, but then a second later you look at it again and feel ashamed. For some reason I get that feeling looking at this picture.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

DarkNight_DS said:
Is that the fishing in Phantom hourglass? I haven't tried the fishing yet... LOL... if it's not... what is it?

Pretty sure he is playing Brothers In Arms DS.

I use the pokemon diamond pen.

Off topic
We should find a cure for left handed people/lol.

You could just... ya know... hold your DS in the middle.

sc94597 said:
I use the pokemon diamond pen.

Off topic
We should find a cure for left handed people/lol.

There's already a cure.  You cut off their left thumb, wrap their left hand in a T-Shirt, and make them read at least 100 pages of the Bible before you take them to the hospital.  Even if they can get the thumb reattached, they'll be afraid of using it.