By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sonic Unleashed Wii Details - totally different from PS360

Actually how does this affect the bet at all? They said they are trying to replicate the PS360 look which I guess means they are trying to make it look as nice as possible.

The only thing I saw that could be meaningful is when they said it has different stage design. Were those other shots also confirmed PS360 stages or new levels?

Around the Network

@Tabsina
You don't actually have to quote someone to use the phrase qft when the post you are referring to is right above your own. ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

will probably be a million seller,

but i hope it being different is a good thing

Sonic Rush was a good game and I liked the music at the end of it. So if that guy ^ is 'producing' it, the music should be decent at least. Also, giving the Wii version 'special treatment' is better than getting a Ps2 port of the same thing w/ motion control tacked on. Hope this game delivers and exceeds expectations.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Edouble24 said:
ugh please don't get Dimps to do the 3D Sonic games. Just get the guys that did Sonic Adventure to do it and leave out the crap. No one has any idea how to make a good Sonic game anymore it seems...

If you want a good Sonic game, why would the Adventure team be your pick? Dimps has made the only good ones since the Genesis/Mega Drive days.

Around the Network

billion seller confirmed.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Can't wait for this game,
I love Sonic Rush and Rush adventure!

i want to see a Wii screenshot before i announce any plans to buy the game

a lot of members here said that the screenshots that have been shown around the web were on the Wii

after hearing this, i cannot believe the Wii version will have visuals comparable to those screenshots especially if the Wii version does not use the "Hedgehog" engine that was in development for 3 years.

Can someone explain how those screenshots don't look like the previous ones? They look just as good to me...

Woah, the site has a VGChartz widget thing? I didn't even know those were available...

Edit: Oh, those aren't the Wii screens...

arsenalrc15 said:
i want to see a Wii screenshot how the game plays before i announce any plans to buy the game

Fixed.

We all know that the game will look great, yet we all know that it wont look as great as the PS3/360 versions. What I want to know is how the game plays. Does it use the Wiimote/Nunchuck/Whatever effectively? Is it intuitive? Does it improve the game or does it slow it down? That's what I want to know.

I have faith in Dimps to make a great Sonic game for Wii, and hopefully they'll find a way so that the Wiimote can add to the Sonic experience.

EDIT: Epic freaking win. This quote puts Sonic Unleashed at the top of my hype list:

"Hashimoto says that Silver will not be appearing in this game..."

Best news I've heard so far, now here's hoping they get rid of that other useless hedgehog...