By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sonic Unleashed Wii Details - totally different from PS360

Voltaire said:
Well, iu cant say for certain since i havent played either game, but the biggest gripe is the level design. People say the HD games 'play themselves', and according the GI (were talking anti-wii on 90% of games) the Wii has less werehog. I dont know, but you have the 360 game rigtht? DO you have the Wii game? Well we wont really know which is better untill we have played both games.

Hmm... Well, I do like playing my own games, lol...

But seriously, I like that one (longer) Wii level, and actually would enjoy playing that over again, than that one (shorter) X360 level, even with another one tacked-on... I don't exactly know why... I like that it's wider... I like the way it went around that one windmill or whatever.... and I don't really like the "Congrats" screens, so less is more lol...

and he said that he's played the X360 version, but I'm not sure which one(s) he owns...

Around the Network
L.C.E.C. said:
Voltaire said:
Well, iu cant say for certain since i havent played either game, but the biggest gripe is the level design. People say the HD games 'play themselves', and according the GI (were talking anti-wii on 90% of games) the Wii has less werehog. I dont know, but you have the 360 game rigtht? DO you have the Wii game? Well we wont really know which is better untill we have played both games.

But seriously, I like that one (longer) Wii level, and actually would enjoy playing that over again, than that one (shorter) X360 level, even with another one tacked-on... I don't exactly know why... I like that it's wider... I like the way it went around that one windmill or whatever.... and I don't really like the "Congrats" screens, so less is more lol...

and he said that she's played the X360 version, but I'm not sure which one(s) she owns...

I own the Wii version.  I played the 360 version a little at my sister's house yesterday.  I guess that the levels are so different that a fair comparison cannot be made.  I just prefer the 360 version.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Voltaire said:

and she said that she's played the X360 version, but I'm not sure which one(s) she owns...

I own the Wii version.  I played the 360 version a little at my sister's house yesterday.  I guess that the levels are so different that a fair comparison cannot be made.  I just prefer the 360 version.

**Checks profile** Oh... I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were a girl... I'm just so used to this whole site being filled with guys, so I'm just suprised that there was actually a chick here, but that's cool. We need more of you girls here anyway... lol... Anyways, I think I've actually decided to go with the Wii version... those bonus levels look too cool to ignore... but they look pretty different, so I'll probably pick up this title again for 360 used on eBay... I'm sure I'll see tons of copies there...
**Checks Ebay** Yep, already a copy for $45...
Look at what I foud while searching for it though...

L.C.E.C. said:
shizzlee said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Voltaire said:

and she said that she's played the X360 version, but I'm not sure which one(s) she owns...

**Checks profile** Oh... I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were a girl... I'm just so used to this whole site being filled with guys, so I'm just suprised that there was actually a chick here, but that's cool. We need more of you girls here anyway... lol... Anyways, I think I've actually decided to go with the Wii version... those bonus levels look too cool to ignore... but they look pretty different, so I'll probably pick up this title again for 360 used on eBay... I'm sure I'll see tons of copies there...
**Checks Ebay** Yep, already a copy for $45...
Look at what I foud while searching for it though...

0_o There's a Werehog toy?  I had orginally planned to buy the PS3 version, but I gave in and bought the Wii version when I found out the PS3 version was delayed.  The Wii version is still decent, i just like the 360 version more.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Man, that toy reminds me of the old Sonic toys from the SA1/Dreamcast era... Anybody remmber, the ones with the magnetic feet? I wish my Knuckles's arm hadn't broken off...
Poor Knuckles...

And now we have crappy werehog toys... :(