By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Chronicles give a 4.2 for MK wii

He's just really bad at the game. It took me two tries to beat the flower cup on 150cc. That was what? 20 minutes? The Grand Prix mode was the only thing he had real complaints about. I haven't played any of the other modes yet, and since the GP is fine to me, I'm pretty sure I'll love this game.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

lol and people where saying that nobody is posting a brand new topic when a Wii game is getting low review scores . I dont ever want to hear complaints again when I bas a reviewer for giving a PSP game a low score :?

OT : yeah , the game looks much better than the 4 they gave it . From what Ive seen it would be a solid 8-8.5 maybe , but I will say a final opinion when Il try the game out ( probably next week at a friends house :) ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

amp316 said:
There is no 4th kart unless I'm missing something. LOL

You are, unlockable content. @Hunter alien: I don't think people would complain that much if the review wouldn't be outright stupidity. Basically it just says that the game is too hard on the hardest setting for people who haven't played the game.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Hunter_alien, lets see what happens if they gave your beloved CCFFVII a 2/10 or something like that, surely tissues wont be enough to wipe your tears.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I don't get it.  It's just an average person who played a game, got frustrated, and didn't like the experience. 

Why is everyone acting like he peed in your Cheerios?

Around the Network

@WoW -- Reviewers are not supposed to be "average" persons but rather to be objective in their examination of the game.

As I stated before, this site has some really strange scores. So while I certainly feel that the reviewer and the site have the right to express their views, I do not take them seriously.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
@WoW -- Reviewers are not supposed to be "average" persons but rather to be objective in their examination of the game.

As I stated before, this site has some really strange scores. So while I certainly feel that the reviewer and the site have the right to express their views, I do not take them seriously.

Mike from Morgantown

Why shouldn't reviewers be average?  If someone needs to be a super ultra video game nerd to enjoy a game and have fun with it, that says a lot of bad things about a game.  Mario Kart has always been the kind of game you can play with friends and family.  Even someone who isn't a hardcore gamer should be able to sit down and enjoy a game of Mario Kart...

Got the 4th kart guys. I'm a dummy.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BTW, you can enjoy Mario Kart Wii with the whole family. Just not on the hardest diffculty which is exactly how it should be.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger