By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Chronicles give a 4.2 for MK wii

theres no way i read that whole thing, but based on reading the title:

Ouch!!! Thats a terrible review. Considering it had an 83 on Metacritic last i checked, a 42 is a terrible review.

Around the Network

What is Game Chronicles?

RolStoppable said:
ilovetogame said:

but my main gripe is while they added tons of stuff they took out some very important things. i already stated the special items, but also what the heck happened to 2player grand prix? thats a HUGE mistake on nintendo's part. thats gonna take out a ton of replay value for me and that alone will keep this game from being my favorite mario kart.

When you choose to play 2-4 people versus multiplayer there's an option "hidden" in the top right corner when you get to the screen where you choose solo or team races. There you can set the rules and customize GPs. So you have two player GP, you can set the number of races to 32 which essentially is all cup. The best thing is you can play GPs with four players.

Wait... can you actually win trophies in these multiplayer GPs?  My only gripe is that I have to play alone to unlock stuff.  Playing Mario Kart alone is like... going to a restaurant on Christmas and playing Mario Kart alone.  I hate it.

The reason Double Dash is my favorite is the co-op GPs.  But if MKWii has multiplayer GPs... shit, it's in my top 3.

MANUELF said:
What is Game Chronicles?

I was wondering, that myself.
I never heard of Game Chronicles until today

MK Wii has it's share of balance issues, but at the end of the day it's QUITE fun, especially online.  This guy is either A) trying to generate hits, B) has an odd taste in games or C) is biased to the nth degree.

I'd give it 8.5 personally. Not perfect, but quite good.

Around the Network

Ah ok. Thanks Rol. Still awesome to know.

Wow, good for him, I wish him all the best and hope he continually get's smashed in the 150cc Flower cup. I`ll personally actually use skill to win all the cup's. The game certainly isn`t perfect but it's worth much more than a 4.2.

What a disgrace to humanity this guy is.
He just scored it according to his likes.
Stupid **** how the hell does that is that site considered professional?? Any anti-nintendo fanboy could have written a review and scored it higher with even more complaints.

The guy wanted hits, too bad I wont go to his vomiting website to read that piece of crap he dared to write.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

hes obviously absolutely crap at mario kart. it took me a while to get through 150 cc and still havent got all gold stars but surely if you whizz through a game in a couple of hours then its not worth the purchase. i would much rather spend a week or so completing a game than finishing it in say 90 minutes. then you simply havent got your moneys worth. in my view its not the best mario kart yet but is great fun and definitely worth 85%+. it is a bit frustrating, the AI i admit but to mark something down like that due to your own ineptitude either shows unprofessionalism or bias in my view. he is probably a bit of a prick!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

This is getting ridiculous. Wii game reviewers seem like incompetent grumpy 12 year olds!

The game is too hard, unable to secure first position in 150cc? I was there at first, but now I score ** with ease and rarely not finish 1st. You really cannot blame a game for being hard when you're abviously so incompetent!

"Mario Kart boils down to a whole lot of luck and very little skill"

Please, oh please, go Wifi and race with a 9,000+ racer or even better, Rol. And shut your damn mount for all eternity!