By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Chronicles give a 4.2 for MK wii

Hate...hate...hate...hate

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Everything he said in the review is absolutely right, it's just that the score is so painfully wrong.

Sounds like he typed it with gritted teeth after throwing a tantrum for sucking so hard at the game. Jeez, suck it up and try harder you pussy.

ouch.

lol........i give it a 10, he gave 4.2 ...... so what??
he can give a 0 if he wants, the game is huge success and one of the best until now, no matter what score they give!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

BCNR34 said:
even i wouldn't give mkwii a 4.2

That speaks volumes...:)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
RolStoppable said:

When you choose to play 2-4 people versus multiplayer there's an option "hidden" in the top right corner when you get to the screen where you choose solo or team races. There you can set the rules and customize GPs. So you have two player GP, you can set the number of races to 32 which essentially is all cup. The best thing is you can play GPs with four players.

Wait... can you actually win trophies in these multiplayer GPs? My only gripe is that I have to play alone to unlock stuff. Playing Mario Kart alone is like... going to a restaurant on Christmas and playing Mario Kart alone. I hate it.

The reason Double Dash is my favorite is the co-op GPs. But if MKWii has multiplayer GPs... shit, it's in my top 3.

No, you can't unlock stuff in multiplayer GPs. You'll have to spend ~10 hours and play alone to unlock all the stuff in GP mode and more hours if you want to get all triple star ratings for bragging rights.

Oh yes, you can, you can that even playing online. Unlocking seems to be done by the times you need for maps the 4 maps of a GP. I often turned it off, and next time i turned it on, i got cars and players, but I only played online in the meanwhile.

The review and the score must be a joke. The guy has played the game for some 5 hours and is complaining for not getting all the stars. And AI being too hard on him? I guess it's the todays "hardcore", game must be so short that you finish it with with one sit and if you don't do well enough, start from the last autosave (as he said about not being able to retry the race in GP). If 150cc is too hard for him, play 50cc, that's why the different classes exist. Anyway, as far as i can remember, all the Mario Karts (maybe with the exception of MKDS) have felt almost impossible to win on the hardest level without decent practice and once you have played enough, the hardest level is easy to beat. Besides, you can unlock 50cc and 100cc for karts/bikes. I guess the reviewer would know that if he had played the game. Only problems i see is not having the multiplayer in GP (as in winning trophies) and battle and vs has to be played with CPU opponents (although, i have to check out what Rol told) and of course, people voting for Luigi Circuit and Coconut Mall in WFC all the time (nothing wrong with the tracks itself, just that constantly playing the same tracks is getting boring sometimes).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

maybe the 4 is a typo, instead of pressing 8 on the numpad he accidentally pressed 4 then published the review :P

oh well, regardless of the bad reviews its still gonna sell boatloads upon boatloads

4.2 seems a little extreme.....no, 4.2 is way too fucking extreme.

Never heard of this site tbh, seems like there was a reason why...