By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Premier League Table

just came to congratulate all brits on the soccer domination this season in Europe.

Congrats to you all.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Bump. Match day is here. For United, Vidic is out, Evra is back and Rooney may be a substitue, Giggs & Anderson likely to start. I will update the table tommorrow as I ma away until the morning.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I am looking forward to that West Ham match, I think a draw is quite possible, and the confidence boost from winning the league if that happens, should propel Chelsea to the double.
However, I will be slightly pissed off if that happens, because I despise Grant

Good luck to all the teams trying to avoid relegation.

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

If Aston Villa beat Wigan athletic today and Everton lose to Arsenal I will be the ahppiest person in England. We must win today to keep our european qualification hopes alive.

However, if the FA decide that Cardiff can't qualify for the UEFA cup next season then both Villa and Chelsea qualify for europe (Excluding the Intertoto tournament) and everyone is happy.

THere is a good chance Aston Villa will play in Europe next year

Around the Network

@Munkeh

Why don't you like Grant? I think we play better football under Grant than under The Special One. I am pretty sure he has a better record than The Special One now. Chelsea are the only undefeated team in the Premiership in 2008. Plus he got us to a champions league final, which The Special One could never do. I really don't understand why there is so much hate for Grant.

^ I don't like Avram Grant either. He is not as good as Jose (the special one) Morinho IMO.

Maybe it's just the way he looks like Jabba the Hutt in human form.

Bump. Table now updated. Relegation battle wide open as Reading & Birmingham slip into the relegation zone. Middlesbrough & Wigan secured premiership status with 2-0 wins over Portsmouth and Aston Villa repsectively. Everton play later today and need 1 point from thier last two games to secure european football. Manchester United enjoyed a comfortable 4-1 win over West Ham to go three points clear, Chelsea play later today.

I am not happy about the Wigan Villa result I hate Wigan sooo much, I also hate Steve Bruce... W**ker

Reading are going down, though they do have an easy game against Derby, they have been on a downward slide for a long time now, and I don't think they can get out of it.

It is still close at the top, but I think Man U have what it takes to keep the title. If everton get a point at the Emirates today, then they will have that final European slot secured