By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Premier League Table

Man U will win the premier league
Liverpool will win the champion league
Portsmouth will win the FA cup
Chelsea will win nothing
AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BOW DOWN TO THY MIGHTY ASTON VILLA

Around the Network

I have Derby, Fulham and Reading to get relegated too.

However if Fulham beat Birmingham this Saturday I may have to rethink the relegation battle.

Fucking United are bottling it at the moment. Tonights game is MAJOR to show how we'll play out the rest of the season.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

ZENIT! ZENIT! ))

I want birmingham to stay up... too good to be in the championship....
BTW... next season Arsenal will own... I hope...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

^ For some reason I want Birmingham to stay up too this season... and this is coming from an avid Villa fan

Man United will win the EPL/Champions League double. Chelsea will be bridesmaids for both.

Thats the spirit Rock_on_2008. Three weeks today the european cup final is.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Bump. Potentially a deciding weekend in the premiership. The title could be won or lost, teams could be saved or drown. Its time to sink or swim. Match notes: Wins for middlesbrough and Wigan will gurantee premiership survival, a win for aston villa puts them level on points with everton and a great chance of european football next season, defeat for chelsea or United will most likely end thier title chances and both sides will need to play to win.

This weekends matches are:

Manchester United vs West Ham United @ 12.45pm
Reading vs Tottenham @ 3pm
Aston Villa vs Wigan Athletic @ 3pm
Blackburn vs Derby County @ 3pm
Middlesbrough vs Portsmouth @ 3pm
Fulham vs Birmingham @ 3pm

Bolton vs Sunderland @ 5.45pm

Sundays Games

Arsenal vs everton @ 1.30pm

Liverpool vs Manchester City @ 4.00pm

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

ZENIT! ZENIT! )) ))))))))))))