By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Premier League Table

Reading are going down for sure.

After Fulham beat Birmingham City yesterday it has changed the whole relegation battle. I would hate to see Birmingham city go down (even though I am an Aston Villa fan) but it looks like that's the situation for them.

I hope that Everton throw the last two games, that would be sweet. But they are facing Aresnal and Newcastle. Arsenal should beat them but newcastle are a dead cert for them to win.

My housemate is a Derby FC fan, I am gonna take the piss as soon as I see her now that they are officially the worst premiership team ever lol

Around the Network

Arsenal beat Everton 1-0 so that keeps Aston Villas hopes for qualifying automatically for a UEFA cup space alive. As long as Everton lose to Newcastle on the 10th of May and Aston Villa beat West Ham away.

If not, Aston Villa will still qualify for an Intertoto cup space, which will be Ok but it means we will have an early start to the season, which we really don't need.

Also one UEFA space could be opened if the FA do indeed deem that Cardiff city should not be allowed to qualify for the UEFA cup through an English tournament.

I think Cardiff should qualify but at the expense of a Welsh club through the Welsh FA, so that the English FA can give all four UEFA spaces to English teams.

Bump. Newcastle vs Chelsea today, ko @ 4.30pm. A win for chelsea will mean United will need to win against wigan next week, a draw will see united need only a draw against wigan. If chelsea lose then united can lose against wigan and still win the title.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

It's gonna be a good game. newcastle have drew 2 of their last 3 games (West Ham and Portsmouth with a 2-0 win over Sunderland) so their form isn't as pretty as Chelseas. However that said they will fight tooth and nail to get the three points of them. Chelsea haven't lost since new year I think (have they?) so I'm firmly putting my money on Chelsea to win 2-0.

Also can we get a big congratulations to West Brom for getting promoted yesterday... The fans may be the most hated annoying tits in the football world but the players have worked really hard this season to clinch the Championship title.

United for the title, they'll beat Wigan on the last day. Chelsae also to win last two games but goal difference for United too strong.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

^ Haha, a Tranmere rovers fan... Awesome.

I guess I can talk I am a Aston Villa and a Tamworth FC fan, Two really crap teams that will never win a thing.

Chelsea beat Newcastle 2-0, United will need to beat Wigan.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Well played Chelsea, taking it to the final day, but I still think Man U will win

I was right 2-0, saw it from a mile off. It's certainly Man United who will win it now I imagine, because Chelsea will have to score 19 goals in their next match if Man U win on the 10th.

i'm so disappointed in arsenal. we on top for so long! the majority of the season infact, arsenal failed, like this dog: