Sunderland
38-2339
 Bolton Wanderers38-18
 Fulham38-2236
Reading38-25
 Birmingham City38-16
(R) Derby County38

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

With only two games left I thought i would post the table. With the race for survival still hotly contested and the battle for the title wide open the final two games are season defining for the teams. I will update with the results of the next two games. For reference: Yellow is qualification to the UEFA Cup 2008-9 First Round, Purple is entry to the UEFA Intertoto Cup which for the winner brings UEFA Cup qualification. Red means relegated, pink is the relegation zone, light green is qualification to UEFA Champions League 2008-9 Third Qualifiying Round, dark green is qualification to the UEFA Champions League 2008-9 Group Stage.

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

you may want to change that mate....6-2 to the gunners!

Done. Thank You

It's close at the top, but I still do beleive that Man U will edge it. (Chelsea will win the champions league)
At the bottom, I think Fulham could escape, with two relatively easy games left (I do have £1 on Reading going down)

Around the Network

man utd have 2 of the easiest final games ever, and so do chelsea i guess. but man utd are not going to lose to wigan or west ham. maybe west ham, i hope west ham....i pray west ham!

woohoo liverpool still have a chance!!:P
nice contest down the table as well. I like reading, wigan and fulham so really upset one of them have to go down

@ munkeh

We will win!!!!!! u watch and see how the mighty reds will prevail!!:) you'll never walk alone!! 

Chelsea are going to win the double!

chelsea? double? no comment.

Bump. Table is finished now.