By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK Wii is SOOOOOOO Friggen FUN!!!

RolStoppable said:
Torillian said:
I keep getting my ass kicked by some dude I friended named Brissle....I don't know which person on here coincides with that name on MKwii.....but he certainly used Europe's extra time with MKwii to his advantage, and is raping me.

Brissie, that's Chrizum here on VGC. He's that good now? Wow. That's cool, it will make the VGC league more interesting.

Unsure if he's extremely good, I could just be fairly bad.  Just got it today so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Around the Network

Wish I had cash right now. The game sounds great,

sounds nice

picked up mine today and wow i loved the n64 version and was master at it. and now this one exceeds my expectations. spent overall 4 hours pplaying it with my kids and even my wife played for over an hour. mostly vs mode but still fun. ill work on the gp mode later and then get into the online since i think im not ready to try it yet. since i have yet to unlock anything.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

I'm lovin' in... I was really quite good at Double Dash but I keep getting my ass handed to me online so I must think I'm good but actually suck. I'll keep practicing.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Sounds good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I was seriously considering buying it just for the opportunity of getting more Wii peripherals.

But the game itself looks fun too

Before this one SMK was my favorite, followed by MKDS.

For me, it is the controls, in DD I never felt like I was in control.

Also the courses are just awsome!! I love the new ones, DK summit is AMAZING (skiing theme)

Also as I was just playing I unlock a entirely new charater to the MK series, I did not see it coming at ALL. Not gonna spoil it however.

Must get back to MK Wii (I need to master the controls before I take my show online)

Oh, ya the bike are awsome.. Peach on the dirt bike is unbeatable. I may become a peach user.. gulp..

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Torillian said:
RolStoppable said:
Torillian said:
I keep getting my ass kicked by some dude I friended named Brissle....I don't know which person on here coincides with that name on MKwii.....but he certainly used Europe's extra time with MKwii to his advantage, and is raping me.

Brissie, that's Chrizum here on VGC. He's that good now? Wow. That's cool, it will make the VGC league more interesting.

Unsure if he's extremely good, I could just be fairly bad. Just got it today so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Is your Mii name something like Subirazou or somethig equaly Japanese sounding? If so, you were one of the better Americans playing.

And no, I'm not really good at Mario Kart, I think I'm above average though. Rol and TWRoO (Larry Lion) kick my ass, but I think I'm the third best player (maybe equal to Rolf) on this site at the moment.

I usually finish 1st of 2nd as long as Rol isn't playing.

Chrizum said:

Is your Mii name something like Subirazou or somethig equaly Japanese sounding? If so, you were one of the better Americans playing.

And no, I'm not really good at Mario Kart, I think I'm above average though. Rol and TWRoO (Larry Lion) kick my ass, but I think I'm the third best player (maybe equal to Rolf) on this site at the moment.

I usually finish 1st of 2nd as long as Rol isn't playing.

My Mii name is Zetsubou S.  After an anime, so yeah that was me ^^;