By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK Wii is SOOOOOOO Friggen FUN!!!

yeah!!

Mario Kart is awesome, a lot better than GC and NDs version!
it's too fun, and the online is superb!!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

I want to get this game but no money yet. I need 50 bucks for the game and 30 bucks for three more wheels.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

This game is definitely awesome. I like the diversification of the character/kart/cycle combos, the sheer number of tracks (32 is way more than most racing games offer), the silky smooth framerate, the attention to detail, all the new items, the new drifting (NOT snaking) mechanic, the aerial tricks, and of course, the insane wackiness that is Mario Kart.

It's definitely a great game especially the multiplayer... i picked it up this morning at Best Buy despite the fact that i still had reservations about the game after reading reviews and was worried I'd be disappointed, well all my fears were thrown aside the minute fired the game up!  I spent about 3 hours playing GP mode and cleared all the 50cc races now I just started playing the 100cc class and I love the bikes, even more so than the karts.  The Wii wheel was fun too although I find mapping the items to the d-pad to feel a bit unnatural for a MK veteran like myself.  Online was flawless, the complete opposite of Brawl on its release day, ugh what a nightmare.   No lag whatsoever, and I like the points system, it works out alot better then simply doing like say a 4 race match like on MK DS because you dont have to worry about people constantly dropping out just because they lost a race, that IMO was a huge flaw in MK DS's online.  I just wish that the graphics didn't look kinda washed out and blurry, as if the brightness and contrast on my tv set was jacked all the way up.  Other then that I'm very happy with MKWii, even moreso than Brawl believe it or not!

Final verdict...  MK Wii > MK DS > MK 64 > MK DD... however SNES MK is still the one MK to rule them all! 

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Picked up my copy this evening. It's definitely fun, but what surprised me most was how damn solid the control is with the Wii wheel.

Around the Network

So far been rather enjoyable, and it's clear you get better with the wheel very quickly. Or at least I have been. Although Bowser's Castle still manages to beat the crap out of me. Stupid half pipe of death.

Although I'm getting an average of 2 blue shells on me a lap. Stupid computers!

I really gotta get my Wii online. Stupid me.

Stupid theme for the evening.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:
So far been rather enjoyable, and it's clear you get better with the wheel very quickly. Or at least I have been. Although Bowser's Castle still manages to beat the crap out of me. Stupid half pipe of death.

Although I'm getting an average of 2 blue shells on me a lap. Stupid computers!

I really gotta get my Wii online. Stupid me.

Stupid theme for the evening.

The amount of punishment you get for being in first place is truly absurd when there are 11 other karts.  Anyone found a way not to get hit with a blue shell yet?  Nothing seems to block this, or the POW item, or the lightning.  At least if a red shell is homing in, you can hold a banana peel or a shell behind you to block.

Best mario kart ever...tomorrow im gonna pm you all with my mario kart wii code...
Be Ready.
Be afraid.
Toad is Herrrrre....

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

Bah, I can't pick it up until work tomorrow night. :|

Entroper: So far I have only succeeded in dodging a blue shell by being launched out of a cannon. So, while it's possible... it's not bloody likely. And stars, but I'm too impatient to keep it now that you can only have 1 item.

Of course, I also somehow managed to glitch Rainbow Road on 100cc where I got stuck in the track and drove half impaled for 3 seconds after what sounded like 3 bombs exploded, got struck by lightning and then fell through the map, then beat all the cpu's by about 90 seconds in the end. So I don't know what the hell happened there. Free win on Rainbow road though.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.