By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK Wii is SOOOOOOO Friggen FUN!!!

ok, so I have had 2 days with this amazingly fun game so far. About 2 hours of solo play and have only two cups left to get golds in. Of the 6 cups done so far (all in 50cc btw) 3 have A's, 2 B's, and one C (all golds).

In Excite Truck the grades were determined off the total points you received. But, points per cup are limited here to 60. (4-1st place finishes).

What else determines the grade rating and how do I get a star rating? Example, in the one cup I have a C rating I have finished it three times. On the 3rd try I got 1st place all four times beating with an average lead of about 3 seconds over the 2nd place driver. wtf. What am I doing wrong?

Around the Network

Man, Warios stadium rocks so hard when you use all boost while jumping, turnin etc. you boos all the freaking time.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

best local multiplayer game since.... since.... mario kart 64? it's a blast. (for the record most people I know, myself included, don't care for brawl)

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka