By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK Wii is SOOOOOOO Friggen FUN!!!

I Dropped into GS today and picked up my MK Wii copy (which I reserved).... As I was paying the Clerk was getting me to pre-order WiiFit(I already did), which he said is onlyPre-order ONLY now! I am not sure if this is a Nintendo thing, or Gamestop wide thing but it is pretty major. I guess they are only shipping the amount preorder.... WiiFit is gonna be MASSIVE!! Also he told me they had 160 copies of MKWii shipped to them(he did not how many were left, but he said I was smart for reserving it), if a mainstream game like MK is getting this much attention at GS, I cannot imagine what is happening at places like TRU or Walmart.

Ok, MK is so much fun! I spent about 3 hours beating GP to unlock stuff, then for the last 2.5 hours me and 2 friends have been place vrs. mode races, I must say we were all laughing at each other and having the best time I have had in a long long time. My favorite MK yet. Great job Nintendo, you are on a roll : )

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

i agree i also got it today it is extremely fun. the online does not lag at all like brawl and single player isnt that bad either.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Great to hear. I can't wait to play it. Unfortunately for me, it's still unreleased where I live.

Cool! I'm buying it. Though I could have predicted everything you just said about MK Wii months ago.

I keep getting my ass kicked by some dude I friended named Brissle....I don't know which person on here coincides with that name on MKwii.....but he certainly used Europe's extra time with MKwii to his advantage, and is raping me.

Around the Network

"My favorite MK yet"

What makes it the best one,in your opinion?

I loved the original MK for the SNES and the one for the N64....didn´t like the one for the GC,though....I´m hoping MKWii will revitalize my enjoyment for the series...especially since there´s a very good online mode,I hear.

Awesome, I seriously can't wait to get my copy...sometime this week

Best one I've played since the 64 version. I actually like it as well.

Completely agree.

I was actually expecting an experience similar to Mario Kart DS since I was expecting the Wii Wheel to be a piece of crap. Luckily I was completely wrong. The Wii Wheel is awesome and the levels are just plain incredible. The bikes aren't as nearly gimmicky as I thought they would be and the game is just genuinely brilliant.  Even the online works great (though I'm not that good yet, I keep getting beat >_<).

I love this game.

Good opinion, I can´t wait for my copy.