By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I would like to thank MS for GTA4

Everyone knows I favor the PS3, but in all fairness to MS, GTA4 would not be the game it is without there 50 million dollar loan.

So thank you MS for helping create a game that I will greatly enjoy playing. :) 

Around the Network

I quite agree, I bet some of that money went into the cost for the delay of the game for more than half a year. Now the game is near perfect.

Thank you Microsoft

*hits myself for saying this*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

haha, i love it. who thinks microsoft will make $50 million back on DLC and game sales when more people find out about the 360's sharpness and frame issues. dont forget the wait times! for once i can dish it back, whats this been a year and a half of crappy ports for the ps3. well ok maybe not crappy but not as high of caliber.

ROFL
but 50 million is nothing to MS

sailordude said:
haha, i love it. who thinks microsoft will make $50 million back on DLC and game sales when more people find out about the 360's sharpness and frame issues. dont forget the wait times! for once i can dish it back, whats this been a year and a half of crappy ports for the ps3. well ok maybe not crappy but not as high of caliber.

I don't know what kind of crazy deal Microsoft made with R2, but man, I bet they won't be happy with the PS3 version being better (framerate, loadtime) than its version.

All I have to say is.. 50 million dollars is A LOT of money, I believe it's about 3 times the budget for Gears of War? 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

well they can haave all the good versions of the crappy games they want. We got the best version of the best game ever. Loving it.

What? Is this a joke?

mM

I'd like to thank Sega...for giving microsoft, sony and other the idea that games should be played online on dedicated servers.

Also, I'd like to thank konami for not making 3D castlevanias anymore...

And finally I'd like to thank Nintendo for not lowering the price of the wii in 2008 as I can sell mine later on this year if no good games come out for 50 dollars more than I paid for it.

sailordude said:

Where did you read that the 360 version suffered from poor sharpness & frame rate issues? The 360 has long wait times as well? Thats news to me. Perhaps we should wait for the game to be released. PS I

leo-j said:
What? Is this a joke?

Oh the irony.