FishyJoe said:
leo-j said:
What? Is this a joke?

Oh the irony.

Humorous

Around the Network
leo-j said:
What? Is this a joke?

Nope. If not for MS, this game would not be what it is. They paid to have it made, and I am very excited to play it!

And to the few posts above, MS did not give them 50 mil, they loaned it. And judging from the reviews, R* is going to make enough to pay it back :).

So all it cost them was the interest on that money (unless that was part of the deal too).

I don't know if these deals are ever cash transactions. More likely a waiver of console licensing fees.

elendar said:

Where did you read that the 360 version suffered from poor sharpness & frame rate issues? The 360 has long wait times as well?

It's all over the net, and these forums.

FishyJoe said:
I don't know if these deals are ever cash transactions. More likely a waiver of console licensing fees.

I think in this case R* was in trouble, and was at risk of ever finishing the project.

Around the Network

I wonder if we'll find out what the DLC is in the next few days...........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I wonder if we'll find out what the DLC is in the next few days...........

doubt it, probably won't get any info on it until the summer.

Thank you Microsoft

The extra development time you paid for helped the PS3 version get over it's pop-up issues, and look cleaner, and run smoother than your console...

LMAO!!!

I bet MS is wishing they didn't pay them that money, especially since it looks like the PS3 ate up most of that dev time, as it came out on top, even though it lead on the 360! lulz.

Worst 50 mil ever spent?

@DMeisterJ,

I think MS couldn't care less about having a slightly worse version than the PS3. The fact is that more people are gonna buy the game for the 360.

.:Dark Prince:. said:
@DMeisterJ,

I think MS couldn't care less about having a slightly worse version than the PS3. The fact is that more people are gonna buy the game for the 360.

Oh of course, the install base.

But it's just funny to pay for an exclusive, and have it look worse on your system.

lulz