By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EGM Reviews GTA IV...." PS3 Version looks slightly more vibrant and sharp"

Let the crying begin!

Around the Network

anyway DESPITE console the game is AAAA & FRIKKIN AWESOME

ConfirmeD!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Was the cell mentioned anywhere in the review ? i'm 100% the sharper , vibrant colours where powered by the uniquely incredible power of the cell.

Microsoft should have at least called their proccesor the Cell , the name "Cell" adds at least 10 Ghz of proccesing power , that's what I was made to believe anyway.

darthdevidem01 said:
@disolitude

EGM are VERY harsh.....remember LAIR

if you can't admit for once the Ps3 may look better too bad

I haven't seen the game so I can't make the call which one is better looking and if its a big deal like you're making it out to be. However it does sound like someone saying... 

"Car A has a twin turbo charger(360 version) while car B comes with nicer carpets(PS3)"

Million said:
Was the cell mentioned anywhere in the review ? i'm 100% the sharper , vibrant colours where powered by the uniquely incredible power of the cell.

Microsoft should have at least called their proccesor the Cell , the name "Cell" adds at least 10 Ghz of proccesing power , that's what I was made to believe anyway.

well played sir, well played

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Considering the fact that EGM can't even begin an article about the PS3 without saying, "While we all know it hasn't been selling well!" I would not suggest that they're in some way being favorably biased to the console. They hate the PS3. Their staff is made up of frat boys, and one woman, who plays games like Cooking Mama and Guitar Hero. Oh, and don't forget the bajillion number of random 1UP writers who randomly show up to write reviews, which likely brings down the Wii scores.

Anywho, I'd say that either it was written by Shane (the PS3 fanboy on the staff) or it actually does look better.

disolitude said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@disolitude

I haven't seen the game so I can't make the call which one is better looking and if its a big deal like you're making it out to be. However it does sound like someone saying...

"Car A has a twin turbo charger(360 version) while car B comes with nicer carpets(PS3)"

or;

"Car A comes with horse armor, while car B comes with a gold flake paint job"

BCNR34 said:
disolitude said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@disolitude

"Car A has a twin turbo charger(360 version) while car B comes with nicer carpets(PS3)"

or;

"Car A comes with horse armor, while car B comes with a gold flake paint job"

Zing!

Actually I was going to say

"Car A comes with more additions, we're not sure what yet but they'll be good, while Car B looks nicer."

But that's less of an analogy, and is instead the exact same situation.

All this which version to buy shit is annoying.

Buy the game
Play the game
Move on to the next game

Repeat.