By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EGM Reviews GTA IV...." PS3 Version looks slightly more vibrant and sharp"

@waron

thats because frankly it isn't JUST an improvement in grfx...

there is actual LIFE in the city...there are actual people doing there things randomly...ringtones on phones going off, each phone having a different ringtone

Random people not disappearing like past GTA's but following a logical route..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

darthdevidem, please don´t ignore my request :_:

In any case this is IMO a pretty positive result, for a port of a game designed around the 360 hardware from the beginning. Rockstar stated they still haven't completely mastered the Cell, just imagine what they will be able to achieve when they are fully adapted with GTA V on Blu-Ray disc. 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

darthdevidem01 said:
@The God Of War

Well some people are still under the impression the Ps3 & *360 Arcade* users are only getting

GTA IV Prologue..

Yeah, I'm getting pretty sick of people saying the PS3 version is "incomplete". This is good news, should shut up certain 360 owners who were convinced their version was superior in every way!

@The_God_Of_War

well you can always count on Gamespot to say the opposite of everyone else...lol

@JGArret

Added..

RUMORS ADDES everyone

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

360 FANBOYS, the DLC has not even been started in developement, the only thing that we do know is that GTA is a MASSIVE game, most people will never get through the normal game. for the small amount of people with enough hard drive space and who run out of stuff to do in the game(okay....), you do have DLC in the future. but for every ps3 owner, we get better graphics. you win a bit, we win a bit.

Yeah, Gamespot are always fairly harsh when it comes to PS3 reviews. I've just posted this in the System Wars section of Gamespot, will be interesting to see everyone's reaction!

Uh oh....this won't end well! *imagines endless DLC vs. vibrant colors" threads on various internet forums...

I'm so going to buy both versions, glue them together, and then I will have game with sharper images and it will get downloadable content by the end of the year.

Take that, fanboys.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

"PS3 in the works"

What??????

"New Castlevania for Wii"

If true....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!.....FINALLY A CASTLEVANIA FOR A HOME CONSOLE.