By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

^yes i will buy it,but im not sure if i will get it the day it launches

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

i just read the rules,and it seems this will be tough,it seems with the new games we get points,but i just got 2 360,2 wii games a couple of weeks ago,i might not get any points in the coming weeks,since i wont be able to get a game for a while

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Plus you gotta keep up your 70 created threads a day average, it's gonna be hard to find time to play and do that. ;)  But you should save up some money, there's about 30 big games crammed in the next 4 months.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I will be getting Mercenaries 2, but it is for my brother, so he wants it on PS3 not Xbox, so I probably wont be in the race

I will be getting Infinite Undiscovery and Star Wars TFU as well (upcoming demo for that) on launch, so I will be in those races

deadt0m said:
EaglesEye379 said:

I hope more people start talking about Mercenaries 2 soon as I have no idea whether anybody (besides strategyking) is interested in picking it up. Im less worreid about IU and Star Wars as this is talked about alot in the other forums.

I'll definitely be getting Mercenaries 2, I liked the first one a lot. Any time you can blow up statues, from Chairman Mao to Jebediah Springfield, count me in.

Same here.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
deadt0m said:
EaglesEye379 said:

I hope more people start talking about Mercenaries 2 soon as I have no idea whether anybody (besides strategyking) is interested in picking it up. Im less worreid about IU and Star Wars as this is talked about alot in the other forums.

I'll definitely be getting Mercenaries 2, I liked the first one a lot. Any time you can blow up statues, from Chairman Mao to Jebediah Springfield, count me in.

Same here.

Though this one wont have Han Solo in it....

I'll be buying TFU on the 360 (first game in a while), so I will be in that race. I may actually turn my 360 on :P

800 microsoft points ready to go. Can't wait.

Has anyone 100% GeoWars2 yet?

I know a few people just needed Smile, im down to Sequence and Smile, nearly did Sequence lastnite but got distracted by the other half. She's on a late shift tonight though so expecting to knock that one off.

Just seen a video of how to get smile, i didnt realise that if you survived a stage it wouldnt decrease the number of lives you had left!

You thought you finished Braid?!

NO! GUYS check this out!!!

There is a bunch of hidden stars that you can collect to fill out the constellation in the sky in the beginning.

Link: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=194935

(Spoiler Alert for those who want to find the stars themselves)

Make sure you check the videos.

They SO should have made this an Achievement.