By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

My brother downloaded braid, so i should get to play that. It does look quite good actually

Around the Network

If anyone is interested,

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/index.php

have the achievements for Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars the Force Unleashed and Mercenaries 2 which are being considered for races.

So can anyone tell me why my Lost Odyssey save might have vanished? I was only saving in one slot, over my previous save, and last night I completed disc 1. Woke up today, was looking forward to pressing on to disc 2, and apparently the game can't find a save to load? I can't for the life of me figure out why this would happen.

dont know, when it asked you to save at the end of the disc did you save?

Yeah I saved then, put in disc 2, ran to a save point, and saved again.  I am pretty pissed about it, not the least because I can't figure out a single rational explanation for why it would happen.

Around the Network

@Munkeh

Thanks for posting the achievements and grats on BLIC! You always remember your first :)

I hope more people start talking about Mercenaries 2 soon as I have no idea whether anybody (besides strategyking) is interested in picking it up. Im less worreid about IU and Star Wars as this is talked about alot in the other forums.

EaglesEye379 said:

I hope more people start talking about Mercenaries 2 soon as I have no idea whether anybody (besides strategyking) is interested in picking it up. Im less worreid about IU and Star Wars as this is talked about alot in the other forums.

I'll definitely be getting Mercenaries 2, I liked the first one a lot.  Any time you can blow up statues, from Chairman Mao to Jebediah Springfield, count me in.

EaglesEye379 said:
@Munkeh

Thanks for posting the achievements and grats on BLIC! You always remember your first :)

I'm certainly getting it. The original was one of my favorite PS2 games, and Peter Stormare is incredibly full of win, so it's a no brainer for me. I don't know what my odds are of being able to really compete in a race, though, with Infinite Undiscovery coming out the same week and Tales of Vesperia dropping here a week before.

Pending reviews I will most likely get it. I had a blast with the first Mercenaries!

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

badgenome said:
EaglesEye379 said:
@Munkeh

I'm certainly getting it. The original was one of my favorite PS2 games, and Peter Stormare is incredibly full of win, so it's a no brainer for me. I don't know what my odds are of being able to really compete in a race, though, with Infinite Undiscovery coming out the same week and Tales of Vesperia dropping here a week before.

Admit it, you're afraid if both of us are in a race it will just turn into Civ 4 all over again.  Bronze age genocide, point game match deadt0m.