By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you'll never uninstall from your system.

Probably something along these lines:

• Cities: Skylines II: The first Cities: Skylines was the game I continue playing every now and then since its release, and since the sequel released, I haven't looked back. It has its flaws, but it's still a lot of fun, and it's also easy to pick up even after a break.
  • Grim Dawn: I haven't played the game in a long time, but it's a really good game, and with almost endless replayability, I see no reason to uninstall it.
  • Left 4 Dead 2: We play this a lot with my partner, so unless my relationship status changes, this is not going anywhere.
  • Minecraft: Haven't really played in a while now, but I know I could get back to it any time.
  • osu!: This is another game that's really easy to pick up, even for really short sessions. Technically I could see this going away, but I think I'm just going to trust the "you're here forever" meme from the osu! community until proven otherwise. I mean, I've played the game since 2012, so the chances of me stopping aren't all that great... It's a bit of a loud game to play due to the tapping, so perhaps if that becomes an issue at some point, I might have to do something about it.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9

Games I play regularly are tekken 8, street fighter 6, gta 5, gt7, genshin, star rail, zenless mostly online games. Single player games I'd delete as soon as I beat it

It's usually:

Sid Meier's Pirates! (some version of it, depending on what feel I want, either original from '87, Gold from '93, or remake from 2004)
Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin (2002)
Kerbal Space Program (2013)

I usually have War Thunder installed as well, but haven't played that in years.

The Binding of Isaac and Civilization 5 come to mind. But honestly I tend to get ridiculous amounts of storage so I can keep as many games as possible on my systems. I can't help myself. I grew up with slow ass internet and re-downloading a game meant waiting for hours, sometimes even a whole day. It's much faster today. In fact, I noticed that downloading a game from the PlayStation store is faster than installing it from a disc. But I still want to have my games ready to go. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

none that I can think of

There are a few games on my iPhone that I will never uninstall as well.
Angry Birds
Salomon's Boneyard
Magic the Gathering Arena
Teamfight Tactics

I actually game quite a lot on my phone like a filthy casual.

Anyone who hasn't played Vampire survivors and is looking for a game like this that'll stick around. I highly suggest it. The game opens up to add more eoptions down the road and those options along with the massive amount of combinations of weapons and items allow for this game to not only be externally repayable but to still be ad fun as your first run. I'm nearing the platinum and it's very rare that I'm having more fun now than I did when I started. Ti's only 5 euro and all.

PC Steam:

• Songs of Syx
  • Rise to Ruins
  • Oxygen not included
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Bloons TD 6
  • I was a Teenage Exocolonist
  • Xenonauts

PC GOG:

• Master of Orion 2
  • Settlers 2 (German version)
  • Wizardry 8
  • Might & Magic III through VIII
  • Baldur's Gate I and II
  • Heroes of Might & Magic III and IV
  • Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Ubisoft (whatever their Launcher is called now):

• Die Siedler (Serf City, the first game in the Settlers series)

Feel like I forgot something, but I can't quite put my finger on it right now...

pokoko said:

Oxygen Not Included because I can just fire it up and play a new run without any stress.

Oh, it stresses me out alright! Every time that the mods are breaking the game, so after Every. Single. Update!

But once it works...

Half Life 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 are the only two. My favourite games.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition