By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

Fingers crossed for more PC ports. Spider 2, BB, Demon and Astro. I know people are jaded on Sony because of PC support, but come on, they still make stellar software.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Signalstar said:

Concord Reborn

Too soon?

At least if it happens we know the studio is not being closed. I look forward to seeing what they're gonna do next, if they have that chance at all. 

Chrkeller said:

Fingers crossed for more PC ports. Spider 2, BB, Demon and Astro. I know people are jaded on Sony because of PC support, but come on, they still make stellar software.

Astro Bot probably won’t hit PC for a while since it’s so fresh but you never know with Sony. They could port it to PC to spite those hoping for Bloodborne. 

G2ThaUNiT said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I hope they finally show something from their first-party games. Even just one game...

A fresh batch of PS4 remasters coming right up!

Nah!

They gonna do PS3 remasters now

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1-2 Remastered It was leaked ahead of time

Around the Network

I reckon the show will open with fairgame$

I'm gonna call it, this SoP is going to piss people off somehow or leave disappointment. This is make it or break it for me, Iwether I'll be upgrading to ps5 this year or next.

I have never been less enthused for one of these. So hopefully they surprise me and announce a 1st party single player game. A new IP would be extraordinary. But again...not expecting anything at all.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

If this SoP opens with a 10 minute CGI trailer on Fairgame$, we can conclude that Sony is unable to read the room.

LegitHyperbole said:

I'm gonna call it, this SoP is going to piss people off somehow or leave disappointment. This is make it or break it for me, Iwether I'll be upgrading to ps5 this year or next.

This reads like you've never watched an SoP before lol

But real talk, you'll find a reason to be dissatisfied with the SoP regardless of what they show.