By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Astro-Bot or Zelda EoW? Clash of the 2024 September Titans

Which will sell more? Which will perform better with critics?

Astro Bot (Sales & Critical Reception) 19 22.35%

Zelda (Sales & Critical Reception) 29 34.12%

Astro Bot (Sales), Zelda (Critical Reception) 3 3.53%

Astro Bot (Critical Reception), Zelda (Sales) 34 40.00%

Total:85

I'm rooting for Astrobot on this one and I think it will have the better reception of the two. Sales wise however... I think Zelda will win.

I would love if Astrobot somehow turns into a big hit, though. Like I said, I'm rooting for it.

Around the Network

Going with Astro Bot for critical reception and EoW for sales.

Astrobot really deserves to win both.

Zelda both categories will destroy astrobot

Hm, Astro Bot would be no-brainer - if it was reskinned as Mario and launched on Switch. But PS fanbase (and every other, I guess) can be very tricky to predict when it comes to this type of games, so everything is possible when it comes to sales.

Around the Network
Lukas85 said:

Zelda both categories will destroy astrobot

And when/if Astro gets received better, you'll blame them leftists and their evil agenda.

Zelda with sales, probably easily. Reception is going to be interesting. Wisdom looks really odd and goofy to me, but on the other hand Nintendo has never released a zelda game that wasn't very good to excellent.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Rooting for Astro in both categories but outselling Zelda with an install base of >140 million is going to be an uphill battle.

Zelda will get both, but I'm WAY more excited for Astro Bot right now.
Just waiting for the game and the beuatiful controller to ship to me next month!

Zelda for both categories and when it comes to sales it will not even be remotely close

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar