By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Myth Wukong: Review Thread

zeldaring said:
KratosLives said:

Is it "next gen" . I havent seen the latest trailer , but everything else till now, the game doesn't look open . As in the draw distance seems linear and the borders of the environemnts dont seem to strech out far, instead they are closed of and makes the view close to the player in almost all the environments . I didn't see environents thet felt huge . So from a design perspective it didn't look "next gen" .

Yea I kinda agree. While the bosses,  look nextgen with the graphics and animation they haven't show any real exploring and it looks like it's gonna run really bad on consoles with low resolution.

Not sure about thoigh. Doesnt look that  better than sekiro in my opinion. I expect it to run at 60  fps on ps5, unless badly optimised

Around the Network

I'm looking at content for this game and I'm confused why this is Next Gen. MAYBE I'm looking at people with lesser PC systems but I'm thinking Sekiros Pro enhanced version with nicer character models and bosses, enemies. Compared to Sony first party, The world looks bad. The grass looks baaaaad. Very little looks 9th gen at all
I'm hoping YouTubes

KratosLives said:
zeldaring said:

Yea I kinda agree. While the bosses,  look nextgen with the graphics and animation they haven't show any real exploring and it looks like it's gonna run really bad on consoles with low resolution.

Not sure about thoigh. Doesnt look that  better than sekiro in my opinion. I expect it to run at 60  fps on ps5, unless badly optimised

Sekiro is my fave game of all time but it's not close.

zeldaring said:
KratosLives said:

Try not to get too hyped, man. 

LegitHyperbole said:
zeldaring said:

Try not to get too hyped, man. 

I'm not that hyped anymore not until PS5 pro comes out and can actually do most U5 games properly instead of the lower resolution FSR upcaling mess we have with most games.

Around the Network

Jesus fucking satan's corn biscuits the CA in that photo is atrocious! How do people stare at that shit and not feel like a person who needs glasses just took them off.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Jesus fucking satan's corn biscuits the CA in that photo is atrocious! How do people stare at that shit and not feel like a person who needs glasses just took them off.

you can probably turn it off.

Double pots.

New video from NVDA. Does anyone actually think sekiro looks better the this i mean come on.

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c COMBO BREAKER!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!