By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 29, 2024 (Jul 15 - Jul 21)

PS5 digital alone has outsold XSX and S combined there. Xbox totally dead world wide. No wonder they are moving 3rd party.🫣

Around the Network

I wouldn't call that strong or momentum😁

THREAD BANTrolling

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 27 July 2024

I-mar said:

PS5 digital alone has outsold XSX and S combined there. Xbox totally dead world wide. No wonder they are moving 3rd party.🫣

By Xbox standards, it's actually doing quite well in Japan, having already outsold the Xbox One and OG Xbox lifetime sales, though Xbox 360 sales are probably out of reach.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 26 July 2024

Nintendo slaying in its 8th year!!

Xbox Series up over 300% YOY lmao.
Ironically, Japan is the only major market it's not cratering in.

Around the Network
I-mar said:

Xbox became 3rd Party once they started putting their games on PC back in 2016. Playstation is 3rd Party too because of this. Putting games on a platform you don't own makes you a 3rd party publisher.

Sogreblute said:
I-mar said:

Xbox became 3rd Party once they started putting their games on PC back in 2016. Playstation is 3rd Party too because of this. Putting games on a platform you don't own makes you a 3rd party publisher.

So does that make Nintendo 3rd party with their games on mobile like Super Mario Run and Mario Kart Tour? 

123tbones said:
Sogreblute said:

So does that make Nintendo 3rd party with their games on mobile like Super Mario Run and Mario Kart Tour? 

Yes.

Why is Xbox third party when Windows is owned by Microsoft too ?

TORicOPY said:

Why is Xbox third party when Windows is owned by Microsoft too ?

Having releases on Steam no ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909