By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Attempted assassination on Trump

Calling this staged seems very heartless to me. There is no evidence to be jumping to such extremes.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Calling this staged seems very heartless to me. There is no evidence to be jumping to such extremes.

Staged is the least of the heartless things. It's mind boggling to me that people want to actually see this man's brains explode, Idk wtf the world has come to. I'm not American but I can see looking from the outside in that Trump is a bad person personality wise but it goes no further than that, he's not a Hitler like figure or even a war monger like Bush, Clinton and Obama. 

LegitHyperbole said:

Staged is the least of the heartless things. It's mind boggling to me that people want to actually see this man's brains explode, Idk wtf the world has come to. I'm not American but I can see looking from the outside in that Trump is a bad person personality wise but it goes no further than that, he's not a Hitler like figure or even a war monger like Bush, Clinton and Obama. 

Perhaps if he hadn't been so nonchalant concerning previous mass shootings or the assassination attempt on Pelosi's husband, and hadn't stoked an invasion that ended with multiple people dead including law officers, people would have shown a little more sympathy.

That being said, a warmonger in the traditional sense he might not be, but this has never meant much for people in America's Backyard. Dude still wants to bomb Mexico, after all. So yeah, irrelevant to me personally.

crissindahouse said:

Just because you think it's exaggerated doesn't mean I have to as well. And no, he doesn't just say stuff how it is. He deliberately tells stuff wrong to manipulate his followers and that on a daily basis. Blowing some things up which aren't as bad and playing other things down which are horrible. And I build my opinion from listening to what he says and does, not what NYT or other media say. It's hard to even watch him 1 minute to as example crawling in Putins ass just because it's his dream to also change USA into such a dictatorship where everyone not agreeing and following will be shut down

Let's see how he will spin that he almost got killed (and there have been some killed and much more hurt than him) by an AR15 yesterday.

I guess this only means everyone should have an AR15 and not only the attacker...you really need to make your weapon lovers happy in the end.

The juxtaposition of you calling out Trump for exaggerating, manipulating his followers, blowing things out of proportion, or playing other things down, to only then downplay this assassination attempt is laughable. Can you please objectively take a step back, read your post again, and not see how you were able to contradict yourself in the same post? 

You downplaying the situation: "Let's see how he will spin that he almost got killed..."

Last I checked, your ear is attached to your head. Getting shot in the ear means you almost got killed. No spin needed. Everyone can objectively look at the situation and say that he was inches away from being dead.

Hardstuck-Platinum said:
zeldaring said:

Does it really matter, biden and trump are just puppets

This. Also, anyone with an understanding how marksmanship works would know that it's not possible to just graze an ear from over 100ft away. There is no angle at which the bullet can come in from and graze the ear and miss the head. It's staged I feel. Trump knew it was going to happen, ducked down and then grabbed a packet of fake blood and slapped it on his ear. That's what I think happened. Oh btw there is also this too from the bible about someone suffering a headwound. "One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast" Revelation 13:3

I'm also sure the Bible says murder is a sin above all else. Perhaps the beast that is being referred to is the demoralization of the people who want to see a man die live on TV and celebrate it. 

Around the Network

He's lucky to be alive, the secret service were inept here, bystanders spotting the man holding the rifle cleary and reported it to police on the ground. This wasn't a professional job but my God, I thought the secret service was supposed to be elite. What a let down to see them in action, he got so close. God I hope there is an A team that is on the sitting president and they're trained to be on the ball more than these pitiful crowd. 

Wondering what the "guns are bad" crowd is thinking about this since they seem so quiet.
Also wondering what the "silence is violence" crowd thinks about that.

As scary and worrisome as this moment is, I'm even more worried about what the "hold my beer" crowd has to say.
Trumps got 2024 in the bag now, so either they make sure he's jailed, or keep taking shots.

I get the feeling this coaster ride isn't over, but the circus has to end at some point doesn't it?

Glad people identified the issue right away, this is likely to result into a huge(pun non-intended) sympathy capital boost for him which could be a deciding factor into the swing states of the election.

Nonetheless, that absolutely does not absolve of his abborent political compentency, nor the treatment he gives to anyone but himself. A populist figure is the last thing the US needs to go for again.

But so is the embodiment of a living senile puppet on the other stand.

Gosh, the bi-partisan system in the US is so fucked up in these circumstances.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Looks to be the shooter