By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State Of Play Poll

What is your most hyped game from the 5/30 State Of Play?

Alien: Rogue Incursion (PSVR2, PC) 16 3.54%

Astro Bot (PS5) 227 50.22%

Concord (PS5, PC) 10 2.21%

Dynasty Warriors Origins (PS5, PC, XB) 29 6.42%

God of War: Ragnarok (PC) 22 4.87%

Monster Hunter Wilds Gameplay (PS5, PC, XB) 40 8.85%

Path of Exile 2 (PS5, PC) 17 3.76%

Silent Hill 2 Remake (PS5) 81 17.92%

Skydance's Behemoth (PSVR2) 5 1.11%

Until Dawn Remastered (PS5, PC) 5 1.11%

Total:452

MH Wilds easily, im pumped up. Loved it.

Around the Network

"State of Plays" are always SMALL shows.
I've read rumors that Sony will make 1-2 big announcements in the next 2 weeks - these are significantly bigger.

i vote for Astro Bot - over 50 worlds and hundred of new (controller-)features/bosses ect.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 02 June 2024

KazumaKiryu said:

"State of Plays" are always SMALL shows.
I've read rumors that Sony will make 1-2 big announcements in the next 2 weeks - these are significantly bigger.

i vote for Astro Bot - over 50 worlds and hundred of new (controller-)features/bosses ect.

I think sony is saveing the "big" titles for just before the PS5pro launch.
They want to showcase it running something new and visually stunning imo.
So they wont "blow" such a title on a state of play, right before a PS5pro launch.

For some reason on this site, I vote for the wrong thing.

I voted for Dynasty Warriors Origins (which is actually my 2nd most favorite) and my most hyped announcement is Astro Bot lol

Anyways, I never played a Dynasty Warriors or any Musou game (this will change soon hopefully).

But Astro's Playroom was an amazing experience when I played it last year when I got my PS5. I felt sad when I finished it last year (which is a rare feeling I have playing games these days) - and been wanting more.

So when this game was teased (rumored) and finally revealed - I was really happy.

Astro Bot, even though I think it was the excellent VR implementation that made the original game truly shine. Without VR, it would have been an inferior (but still cool) Mario.

Also starting to like SH2 Remake.

Many of these Chinese games look amazing, but I'm not in the mood for anything resembling a souls game. And just to not set myself up for disappointment, I'll believe their quality when they're out and reviewed.

Around the Network

Astro Bot is easily the most hyped and the only one I for sure plan on playing. It doesn't surprise me that on a site with Nintendo as the main preference that a Nintendo-like game is winning the poll.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Monster Hunter is cool.

Looks like Astro Bot was the winner by far!

As far as the schedule for the next few polls:
Today: Summer Games Fest Best Of
Next week: Xbox Games Showcase
Following Week: Potentially Nintendo Direct (still not confirmed but if it doesn't happen will do my Most Anticipated Monthly thread a week early)
Last Week of the month: Nintendo Direct, Most Anticipated, or some other poll depending on if Nintendo Pulls through

Wman1996 said:

Astro Bot is easily the most hyped and the only one I for sure plan on playing. It doesn't surprise me that on a site with Nintendo as the main preference that a Nintendo-like game is winning the poll.

Be frank, AstroBot would have been voted as the game of the show quite easily on any site really. Taking the general pulse of the internet and multiple forums tells me that

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I am a sucker for the new dynasty warriors game that is coming out! !

BiON!@